Author Topic: marcus has some motor-prince sublime  (Read 4165 times)

Re: marcus has some motor-prince sublime
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2015, 05:01:25 PM »

Offline e4sym0de

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 12
Marcus played amazing defense yesterday but was practically invisible on offense. There was one play that I got annoyed though when he chucked that long 3 with 14 seconds left on the clock.

Marcus Dumb!

I'm telling you guys, this kid shouldn't be starting until he develops his offensive game.

If we don't start Isaiah in the playoffs, I will lose all ounce of confidence in Stevens. It's great that the kid can play D and all but we need to score some too.

The 2nd Unit needs Thomas much more as a ball handler and scorer. In addition, Thomas is finishing games, which matters more than who starts. Finally, while Smart is an offense liability, so is Thomas on the defnesive end.

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2015, 05:31:37 PM »

Offline mahcus smaht

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 4
Marcus played amazing defense yesterday but was practically invisible on offense. There was one play that I got annoyed though when he chucked that long 3 with 14 seconds left on the clock.

Marcus Dumb!

I'm telling you guys, this kid shouldn't be starting until he develops his offensive game.

If we don't start Isaiah in the playoffs, I will lose all ounce of confidence in Stevens. It's great that the kid can play D and all but we need to score some too.

The 2nd Unit needs Thomas much more as a ball handler and scorer. In addition, Thomas is finishing games, which matters more than who starts. Finally, while Smart is an offense liability, so is Thomas on the defnesive end.
TP. Smart sets the tone on D and Turner is at his best while running the offense. Also Thomas is a defensive liability.

More importantly those 6 minutes at the beginning of the game arent as consequential as the last 6 minutes.

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2015, 05:41:01 PM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.

Marcus Dumb!

You guys are right, I'm just so excited after seeing him absolutely destroy Detroit's interior D yesterday.

« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2015, 05:43:53 PM »

Offline CelticGuardian

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 43
  • Blood. Sweat. & Tears.
It doesn't matter what we do the Hawks are going to chew us up, and it will all be attributed to how mediocre this team is.

« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 09:00:39 PM »

Offline BDeCosta26

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 232

Marcus Dumb!

You guys are right, I'm just so excited after seeing him absolutely destroy Detroit's interior D yesterday.

He's a rookie who's sole purpose in the game is to play defense and shoot open threes. He shot 5 shots last night and I'm pretty sure they were all weak side, catch and shoot 3s. Like has been the case all year. He's shooting 33% from 3, so even if all he can give is a couple made 3's (he can give more if given the oppurtunity, see game against OKC) his defense warrants real, meaningful playing time. Kids done everything the C's have asked of him.

And really, what's with the whole "IT needs to start, or CBS is an idiot!". Thomas is best coming off the bench. He gets 25+min a game, just like a starter, and he's ALWAYS in when the game is tight and we need him. He's a front runner for SMOY, and 6th man is going to be his role as this team gets better over the next few years. Your not the only one saying it, so don't think I'm just talking about you, but it doesn't make a lick of difference whether or not IT starts because he gets starter minutes.