Author Topic: Smokescreen  (Read 2637 times)

Smokescreen
« on: November 13, 2020, 11:59:13 PM »

Offline CBS_Take a Report

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 72
I think Ainge is waiting to see who falls and will take either that player or RJ Hampton as a reach at 14. Leaving this here...

Re: Smokescreen
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2020, 02:08:48 PM »

Offline DrJasper

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 71
I think it could be cole anthony aswell, i know people dont like him but he was considered the best guard before his season at north Carolina where he was the only player who could score and had no spacing. I think he could be great, and if he only turns out to be a 6th man type spark plug thats okay aswell, thats exactly what we need.
Memphis Grizzlies
PG: Dragic, Ball, Carter
SG: Temple, KCP, Holiday, Washburn
SF: Richardson, Anderson, Parsons, Casspi
PF: Jackson jr, Beasley, Watanabe
C: Adebayo, Green, Noah
https://basketball.realgm.com/nba/teams/Memphis-Grizzlies/14/Rosters/Regular/2019  +21 Lal 2nd

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2020, 03:44:46 PM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2663
  • bammokja
I think Ainge is waiting to see who falls and will take either that player or RJ Hampton as a reach at 14. Leaving this here...
if if if if hampton has really worked on his shot and is a good shooter now, he would not be a "reach." he will emerge as one of the better players in the draft.
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2020, 04:32:37 PM »

Offline jambr380

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 1762
  • Everybody knows what's best for you
I'd be satisfied enough with Hampton. I am always intrigued by players that were previously top of their class, but for some reason or other, they end up dropping down into the mid-late first. Obviously these guys don't always pan out, but the Cs seem to trust their development team better than whatever college these players attended. It gives your team a real chance at a break out star, or at least somebody who can outperform their draft position.

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2020, 05:40:41 PM »

Offline Alec14

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 60
I really hope Ainge takes a guard, and I think he will. I assume he had an order of preference (mine would be Hampton) but I'd be happy with Hampton, Maxey, or Kira Lewis Jr. I think one of them will be available at 14.

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2020, 05:58:32 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
if if if if hampton has really worked on his shot and is a good shooter now, he would not be a "reach." he will emerge as one of the better players in the draft.
I 100% believe in Hampton's jumper. Hope we take him.
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.