Author Topic: 2012 CB Draft Trading Block  (Read 120571 times)

Re: 2012 CB Draft Trading Block
« Reply #480 on: August 05, 2012, 11:50:01 PM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 435
11 minutes left NYC. Rivers for Ellis. Stright up. Here publicly for all to witness that we agree.

No thanks..

« Reply #481 on: August 05, 2012, 11:50:13 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
11 minutes left NYC. Rivers for Ellis. Stright up. Here publicly for all to witness that we agree.

thomas robinson and terrence ross for ellis.

do it, do it.

« Reply #482 on: August 05, 2012, 11:51:48 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 830

Please do it.

« Reply #483 on: August 05, 2012, 11:52:11 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge

thomas robinson and terrence ross for ellis.

do it, do it.

Or this one.

« Reply #484 on: August 05, 2012, 11:53:21 PM »

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 102
20ppg and 6assistper game we will keep him and let you bash him !!! He got tore down cause he got posted too much cause he didnt fit needs! I have had just about every team here give me at least ten offers for him that where decent...but Rivers? Robinson Ross... What team is going to do that in the NBA???
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

« Reply #485 on: August 05, 2012, 11:54:27 PM »

Offline Kane3387

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 944
  • Intensity!!!
La is way better then dalLoss. Lol had to do it. I'm a redskin fan and its what i say to all my friends that are cowboys fans. Sorry but TA will make James inefficient. After James la has the best three players.

KG: "Dude.... What is up with yo shorts?!"

CBD_2016 Cavs Remaining Picks - 14.14

« Reply #486 on: August 05, 2012, 11:55:11 PM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
20ppg and 6assistper game we will keep him and let you bash him !!! He got tore down cause he got posted too much cause he didnt fit needs! I have had just about every team here give me at least ten offers for him that where decent...but Rivers? Robinson Ross... What team is going to do that in the NBA???
Well given some of the lowball offers your co-GM has given me I thought it was okay to do the same.

« Reply #487 on: August 05, 2012, 11:56:16 PM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge
Well given some of the lowball offers your co-GM has given me I thought it was okay to do the same.

I like it when Nick pulls out of the playoff round and thus decides to pull no punches.

« Reply #488 on: August 05, 2012, 11:59:38 PM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

Two lottery picks for Monta Ellis? What team would do that? Everyone of them?

Maybe not in this excercise, but in real life? every one of them.

« Reply #489 on: August 06, 2012, 12:01:41 AM »

Offline KCattheStripe

• Danny Ainge

Two lottery picks for Monta Ellis? What team would do that? Everyone of them?

Maybe not in this excercise, but in real life? every one of them.

Especially the teams Monta Ellis was on.

« Reply #490 on: August 06, 2012, 12:04:05 AM »

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
i also think if Milwaukee coul dump Ellis' salary and take on Rivers as a replacement at his salary, they would do it in a heartbeat.

« Reply #491 on: August 06, 2012, 12:05:18 AM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen
i also think if Milwaukee coul dump Ellis' salary and take on Rivers as a replacement at his salary, they would do it in a heartbeat.

No they wouldn't.. sorry Austin hasn't done anything yet.

« Reply #492 on: August 06, 2012, 12:06:33 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey

I think you guys are getting a little too reactionary to a couple people's (consistent) criticisms of your player.

« Reply #493 on: August 06, 2012, 12:20:22 AM »

Offline WeMadeIt17

• Ray Allen

I think you guys are getting a little too reactionary to a couple people's (consistent) criticisms of your player.

Little annoying when the whole board comes crashing on your player that we had multiple offers for, just cause one person made a sly comment at the end of the night.