Author Topic: Game 5: Will Orlando Close it Out?  (Read 11446 times)

Re: Game 5: Will Orlando Close it Out?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2009, 11:12:42 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2704
Pietrus is a baller, without a doubt.
'

Man, he comes to play doesn't he?  Like James Posey.

yea, to think we could have signed him last summer, and he's relatively young...too bad, we would still be playing

« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2009, 11:16:43 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
[dang], someone has to teach Howard how to take a charge, the guy is always moving and/or jumping and he still looks for the charge

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2009, 11:19:49 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Erm, the announcers are idiots?

If Vareajo was "moving a little bit", then by the same logic LeBron planted a solid offensive foul on the previous possession.

Apparently, when you're the "best player on the floor", getting away with all sorts of violations doesn't make an impression anymore.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2009, 11:19:58 PM »

Offline Thruthelookingglass

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 133
Since I don't get all negative at the end of the game with our team, I'm gonna call it now for the Magic.  I think their goose is cooked tonight.

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2009, 11:21:30 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!

If Vareajo was "moving a little bit", then by the same logic LeBron planted a solid offensive foul on the previous possession.

Apparently, when you're the "best player on the floor", getting away with all sorts of violations doesn't make an impression anymore.

Reggie is pretty terrible that was such an obvious foul on Varejao. How anyone that played in the NBA at such a high level, yet seems to know nothing about basketball is beyond me.

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2009, 11:23:02 PM »

Online angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 594
nothing you can do when the refs are calling made up clear path fouls. I want to know how that was made. I couldnt even get mad at taht, just picked my jaw up off the floor
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2009, 11:23:08 PM »

• Jim Loscutoff
Reggie is pretty terrible that was such an obvious foul on Varejao. How anyone that played in the NBA at such a high level, yet seems to know nothing about basketball is beyond me.

Where's Cheryl when you need her?

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2009, 11:23:26 PM »

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Dwight was there on his 6th foul, bad call.

Anybody else thinks its assinine that Albert keeps talking about Lebron being tired, he's 24! Plus he's a professional athlete, its not like he's a construction worker, a roofer a paramedic who's puts in a full days work and then plays some ball.  ::) ::) ::)

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2009, 11:24:31 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale

Reggie never fouled, or played any defense, so it's all good

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »

Online angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 594

she's even worse. Ever see her try to eb one of the guys on nba tv? I cant watch it when she's on.
Still don't believe in Joe.

« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2009, 11:25:51 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Dwight was there on his 6th foul, bad call.

Anybody else thinks its assinine that Albert keeps talking about Lebron being tired, he's 24! Plus he's a professional athlete, its not like he's a construction worker, a roofer a paramedic who's puts in a full days work and then plays some ball.  ::) ::) ::)
And I thought there could be no downgrade from Doug Collins.
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »

Offline Cs09Champs

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 27
  • Never stop believing baby!
Well this game is over. Let's hope the Magic close this pathetic team out in game 6.
Let's go C's!!!

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2009, 11:30:15 PM »

Offline Celtic

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 55
  • TRANSFORMATION INTO CHAMPION COMPLETE!!!
If Orlando doesn't come to play in game six, they are done. They are going to have to win by 10+ on Saturday, they won't win a close game, and they will have zero chance of winning a game 7 in Cleveland.

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2009, 11:30:38 PM »

• Jim Loscutoff

she's even worse. Ever see her try to eb one of the guys on nba tv? I cant watch it when she's on.

Honest?  I never could really pay attention to her.  ;)

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2009, 11:38:14 PM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg
SOMEBODY on this board predicted a modest win for the Cavs, a great game by James, and the arrival of the supporting cast for the Cavs. Who was it? Hmmmmmmm...... oh yeah!

I say Lebron plays a great game, and the rest of the Cavs come to life for the first time all series, resulting in a 5 victory for the Cavs.

I think that guy probably deserves a TP or two, but hey, that's just me.  ;D
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.