Author Topic: Can anyone help.... or put me in touch with someone who can....  (Read 3704 times)

Offline twinyard

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 1
My friend CJ is a diehard Celtics fan… She is 26 and was diagnosed recently with Lung Cancer she has never smoked a day in her life and after her last Dr’s visit they told her that it has spread to her stomach and liver… They give her until late October early November to be in hospice because it is moving fast and do not feel that she will be here by January.

I’ve known her since she was about 10 years old and every time I would see her she had her two little sisters in toe… she raised them and was basically homeless growing up. Despite that she went on to get a college scholarship for basketball, and now is a high school girls basketball coach… I’m sure you get requests all the time but if there is anything anyone at the organization could do to just help her have one really cool day before she isn’t with us anymore I would really appreciate it…. I don’t know anyone in my life that has had such an unfair situation presented when they are so young and such a good kind person… she really has no family and a few of us that are really close friends to help her through this... So I figured this may be worth a try...

Re: Can anyone help.... or put me in touch with someone who can....
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 08:15:50 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
This is the best resource I know for such situations, as it's an index of the best/most trusted organizations and what's required to contact them. Really hope it helps ... blessings and prayers for your friend.

here
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

Re: Can anyone help.... or put me in touch with someone who can....
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 08:19:52 PM »

Offline twinyard

• Drew Peterson
  • Tommy Points: 1
This is the best resource I know for such situations, as it's an index of the best/most trusted organizations and what's required to contact them. Really hope it helps ... blessings and prayers for your friend.

here

Thank You! I'll try that too... I'm posting anywhere I can now.