Author Topic: CB DRAFT SEMIFINALS RESULTS/FINALS MATCHUPS  (Read 11792 times)

Re: CB DRAFT SEMIFINALS RESULTS/FINALS MATCHUPS
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2012, 04:12:33 PM »

Offline Gainesville Celtic

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1331
  • Ainge *still* has a Posse! Ubuntu Y'all
Counted everyone's vote but GC's, but he wouldn't have changed the winners anyways.

Who's this GC guy... what an idiot...  :P
GC's Yahoo! H2h League: Gainesville Celtics: 2014, 2016, 2017 Champs!

GC's Yahoo! H2h League permanent website (offseason roster, constitution, etc.) * Lucky was framed!

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2012, 11:03:42 PM »

Online Donoghus

• Global Moderator
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 1619
  • What a Pub Should Be
My ballot for this round:

East

Chicago

West

Portland

To me, I thought Chicago was the better team in the East although I did think the top two teams in the conference were these two to begin with.

The West was tough.  I like Portland at the beginning of this thing but Dallas has the best player in the world at the moment.  Tough call.  I thought Portland matched up well, personel-wise, and made this a difficult matchup for Dallas.  Again, I thought these two plus the Lakers were the top echelon teams in the West so it wasn't too much surprise to see 2 of the 3 in the WCF. 

2010 CB Historical Draft - Best Overall Team

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2012, 07:50:35 AM »

Online Who

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2412
My ballot for this round:

East

Chicago

West

Portland

To me, I thought Chicago was the better team in the East although I did think the top two teams in the conference were these two to begin with.

The West was tough.  I like Portland at the beginning of this thing but Dallas has the best player in the world at the moment.  Tough call.  I thought Portland matched up well, personel-wise, and made this a difficult matchup for Dallas.  Again, I thought these two plus the Lakers were the top echelon teams in the West so it wasn't too much surprise to see 2 of the 3 in the WCF.

That was the way I went too.