Author Topic: Celtics Ticket Give away, RULES INSIDE................  (Read 4745 times)

Celtics Ticket Give away, RULES INSIDE................
« on: February 12, 2008, 10:03:38 AM »

Offline bboncorr26

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 22
Ok so those who think this is a joke simply check my history. I gave away tickets to 3 games on this very site last season alone. last year my ticket were not bad but this season they are amazing. here are the rules. Those who won tickets to last years games I ask you too please let others know this is legit so this doesn't become a flame thread.

1. if you won tickets to my last 3 give aways then you are excluded. i want to give others a shot so i hope you guys understand.

2. You must absolutly be over 18 years of age. I'm can't give tickets to a minor simply because I can't be responsable for them. contest winners will be required some kind of age verification. nothing in depth or invasive just some quick questions or if you can prove it with a online link or something then that will pass if i fell it's valid.

3. You must be available on Wed, April 2nd for the game v.s. the Indiana Pacers. I know it's not the Pistons or Lakers but hey they are free and there is much worse teams in the NBA. Pierce has a history of playing big v.s. the pacers and recently has gotten into this rivalry with Danny Granger. Also Bird almost always shows up for the Boston trip. it's kinda his unofficial Bi annual appearance. 2 tickets, 2 seats free of charge. if the winner is willing to go alone then i will give away the other ticket to the next person in line but lets face it who is going to do that.

4, You must live in either MA, RI, NH, Maine, or Conn. please if you live outside those states then don't bother signing up for yourself. I want these tickets being used and not go to waste sitting in some persons draw. fans who live outside those states can participate but will need to win them for someone who lives within those states which i listed.

5. This year the seats are a whole lot closer seated in Section 10, Row 2. the exact seats will be given only to the winner. since the seats are closer now the odds are going way down for everyone. I'm streaching this contest over 3 forums. Why you might ask. well it's simply there are alot of celtic fans out there and i want every last one of them to have a shot at winning. I have no affiliation with any of the forums which i will list at the bottom of this post other then i have been a member of those forums for a fair ammount of time. your best chances of winning will be to simply post at all 3 forums and go nuts showing your celtic pride, basketball knowledge, and doing it without making a complete fool of yourself (even i have a hard time doing that).

6. The winner will be picked within 2 weeks of the event. tickets will be either emailed or mailed via cheapo USPS. so having a valid postal address within the states i listed is important.   

7. How will the winner be picked? well like i said simply go around here and the other sites and show off your celtic pride. pm me on every site you find me at bboncorr is not a common internet name at all so if you come accross one then you most likely have found me. pm me why you should win the tickets and do whatever you feel will help you get recigonized. basicly there are no rules or specific thing you can do to win these tickets. make yourself stand out from the crowd and get creative. ;D

8. There will finalists. yup like American Idol there will be cuts and feelings hurt  :'( . finalists will be given my email address and then battle it out for the tickets.

9. Like survivor there will be a surprise at the end. although the surprise will not have anything to do with not giving the tickets to the winner. these tickets are as good as gone and the twist will be great fun for everyone. kinda like survivor  ;) .

here is where you can enter,

www.celticsblog.com
www.highdefforum.com
http://www.2ksports.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Well that's it so Good Luck to all and may the best person win.

Re: Celtics Ticket Give away, RULES INSIDE................
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 10:35:38 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
As a reminder, Celticsblog rules state:

Celticsblog.com is not a ticket broker or exchange.  If members have extra tickets, they may start a thread related to their availability. Posters can then private message that member to inquire about the tickets.  All such threads will be locked.  Any transaction facilitated through Celticsblog.com servers is made at the member's risk; Celticsblog.com assumes no responsibility or liability for any transaction completed through private message or otherwise.  Members should alert the staff if they believe that another member is using the private messaging system for illegal or unscrupulous activities.

We're locking this, but please feel free to PM bboncorr26.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

Re: Celtics Ticket Give away, RULES INSIDE................
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 12:48:15 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Due to the specific nature of this ticket offer, we're going to sticky this one at the top of the off-topic forum until bboncorr26 lets us know the contest is over.  Again, enter at your own risk, etc., etc., and do everything over private message. 

See?  We're not *completely* rigid here on the staff. ;)

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

Free celtics ticket give away going on in the OFF TOPIC section.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2008, 04:20:01 PM »

Offline bboncorr26

• Derrick White
  • Tommy Points: 22
Check the off topic section for rules on how to win 2 free tickets seated in section 10 row 2 for an upcoming celtics game. please don't respond to this post. it's just to inform everyone there is a contest going on and where to find it.

http://www.celticsblog.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=64&topic=14879.0

note to modds i only posted this since the majority of celtics fans don't seem to be looking in the off topic section.