Author Topic: So I Had A Brief, Celtics-Related Dream Last Night, And...  (Read 394 times)

Offline Phantom255x

• Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 2952
  • On To Banner 18!
It wasn't really long, as it was sort of a nightmare so I woke up then went back to sleep LOL, but in it...

1. The Celtics have George and Hayward now (because you know... The rumors), and the Celtics get BLOWN out by Cleveland in a game (idk playoffs or just season) about as BAD as Game 2. Media laughs at the C's, so do the Cavs unfortunately.  :'(

2. Everyone says that Hayward and George together is a TERRIBLE fit because they play virtually the same position and there is a logjam there. The "experiment" is a failure and even the great CBS can't make it work...  :(

3. Everyone (mostly Celtics fans/media) labels George as an overrated, "selfish, hero ball" kind of player who only cares about the Lakers and want him to leave after the season (YIKES. Nightmare Over).  :o

I just wish one of the two played PF/C more while the other played another position (sort of like how Allen/Pierce/KG worked and filled all the holes).

Having George and Hayward DOES create a logjam at the 3, and it's not like Hayward and George will play the 2 and/or 4 positions for long in games either.

And George has said in the past he prefers NOT to play the 4, so idk... (But Hayward would be willing AND he played the 4 position a lot in the postseason apparently).
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller