Around the League > Transaction Ideas and Rumors

Poll: Would you trade Rozier for Bobby Portis now

(1/3) > >>

KG Living Legend:
 More interesting than ever Portis  minutes are down from, 17 to 10 minutes per game.

Portis is still averaging per 36  of 16 points, and 12 rebounds per game.

He might be able to get 30 minutes per game over here even if its 25 He could probably rebounds better than the players we have currently.

Who:
Heck no

Eja117:
I was tempted to say yes, but we have two bigs over seas and we have multiple draft picks and Horford will get healthy some day. So no

Moranis:
I voted yes, because ideally Rozier won't even play for Boston in the playoffs (all you really need is Thomas, Bradley, and Smart) while a guy like Portis certainly could get regular playoff minutes. 

saltlover:

--- Quote from: Moranis on November 17, 2016, 02:36:00 PM ---I voted yes, because ideally Rozier won't even play for Boston in the playoffs (all you really need is Thomas, Bradley, and Smart) while a guy like Portis certainly could get regular playoff minutes.

--- End quote ---

I think you'll see a lot of 3-guard lineups, meaning a fourth guard will be necessary to give one of those guys a breather.  Conversely, you'll also see a lot of one-big lineups, meaning that Horford, Amir, and KO should be sufficient.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version