Author Topic: What were Keyon and Marquis Doing last year in the playoffs (Flexing)  (Read 1721 times)

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
It almost looked like they were doing pull ups or something.  Does anybody know what it meant?  I know this is really random haha. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVxQ0L-EQ1Q
« Last Edit: September 28, 2012, 08:22:09 AM by Rondo2287 »
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 367
It's called flexing.

And it's why this team's the best and most awesome.

Re: What was Keyon and Marquis Doing last year in the playoffs (Flexing)
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 08:16:27 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
It's called flexing.

And it's why this team's the best and most awesome.

I will say, its pretty rare that you get a guy like Keyon who can come in as a sparkplug and really make a difference in a big game, but it also willing and happy to cheer on his teamates from the sidelines like this. 

He was definitely a personality upgrade in the lockerroom over a guy like Delonte.  I hope his loss doesnt hurt us too bad.  I know they said that he was a guy that would tell Rondo what was up and be honest with him, and rondo would listen.
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

Re: What was Keyon and Marquis Doing last year in the playoffs (Flexing)
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 08:29:17 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
He was definitely a personality upgrade in the lockerroom over a guy like Delonte.  I hope his loss doesnt hurt us too bad.  I know they said that he was a guy that would tell Rondo what was up and be honest with him, and rondo would listen.

Delonte wasn't too bad. One fight with Von Wafer and that was it.

But yeah. Great move by Danny.

Apparently Dooling has been invited to our road games. He's also apparently staying in Boston. So he's not gone.

In case you haven't read it, a fellow CB'er posted a recent Dooling interview here. Powerful stuff: http://forums.celticsblog.com/index.php?topic=60036.0

Re: What were Keyon and Marquis Doing last year in the playoffs (Flexing)
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 05:15:21 AM »

Offline j804

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 3060
  • BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS
Is it just me that though at first Dooling was cut by Danny to make room for Darko or some of the rookies? It was him who notified the organization he was done.
"7ft PG. Rondo leaves and GUESS WHAT? We got a BIGGER point guard!"-Tommy on Olynyk

Re: What were Keyon and Marquis Doing last year in the playoffs (Flexing)
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 06:11:05 AM »

Offline bfrombleacher

• Ray Allen
Is it just me that though at first Dooling was cut by Danny to make room for Darko or some of the rookies? It was him who notified the organization he was done.

I think he'd cut Christmas or Joseph before Dooling. He did extend Dooling after all.