CelticsStrong > Using CelticsStrong

Is This Happening For Anyone Else (Logging In & Entering A Random Thread)?

(1/1)

Phantom255x:
So I've noticed for the past month, sometimes I'll be logged out and be reading comments on a thread. Then, I log in and decide to make a comment myself or respond to another. But when I log in, without realizing I get put into a different thread, and usually it's a random one.

So I've had some facepalm moments (including just now) where I'll make a comment but then after posting realize I posted it in some other random thread that I got put into after logging in successfully. Happened yesterday too where I accidentally made some post related to COVID on a 9/11 thread instead of the COVID concerns one (ugh).

It's not a big issue btw, just wondering if this is happening to some others too?

RJ87:

--- Quote from: Phantom255x on December 23, 2020, 04:39:03 PM ---So I've noticed for the past month, sometimes I'll be logged out and be reading comments on a thread. Then, I log in and decide to make a comment myself or respond to another. But when I log in, without realizing I get put into a different thread, and usually it's a random one.

So I've had some facepalm moments (including just now) where I'll make a comment but then after posting realize I posted it in some other random thread that I got put into after logging in successfully. Happened yesterday too where I accidentally made some post related to COVID on a 9/11 thread instead of the COVID concerns one (ugh).

It's not a big issue btw, just wondering if this is happening to some others too?

--- End quote ---

Happens to me constantly too.

gouki88:
Definitely been getting logged out with much more frequency than ever before, but it only takes me back to the home page...

Phantom255x:

--- Quote from: gouki88 on December 23, 2020, 06:53:20 PM ---Definitely been getting logged out with much more frequency than ever before, but it only takes me back to the home page...

--- End quote ---

Yeah same here, I realize that unlike in the past, even if I use the same device I get logged off more often than before.

gouki88:

--- Quote from: Phantom255x on December 23, 2020, 07:25:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: gouki88 on December 23, 2020, 06:53:20 PM ---Definitely been getting logged out with much more frequency than ever before, but it only takes me back to the home page...

--- End quote ---

Yeah same here, I realize that unlike in the past, even if I use the same device I get logged off more often than before.

--- End quote ---
Yeah, it's pretty odd.

I just got a new laptop and over the last couple of days it hasn't been happening, but on my old laptop it was all the dang time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version