Author Topic: Tatum/Draymond picture  (Read 4510 times)

Tatum/Draymond picture
« on: June 26, 2022, 12:27:04 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 06:22:17 PM by JSD »

Re: Tatum breaks social media silence with IG post
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 01:24:03 PM »

Offline libermaniac

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377
He has some tall friends! At 6-8, he doesn’t  really tower above them.

Re: Tatum breaks social media silence with IG post
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2022, 06:18:06 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Tatum just put out a picture with Draymond, it’s causing quite a stir on Celtics Twitter:

Re: Tatum/Draymond picture
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2022, 06:46:43 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 733
Why put this pic up, Tatum ?

This group's propensity for hugging up with Celtic villain's is beyond my comprehension. First Kyrie, now this idiot Green, who Cedric Maxwell made clear would have been knocked out by the 80's Celtics. Both Irving and Green have shown intentional, blatant disrespect to the Celtic fans in Boston Garden and for the franchise and our tradition. In my book, this is being soft.

I remember Paul Silas talking about the 70's group and how they never helped up an opponent off the floor because they were considered to be the enemy. That is a verbatim quote and is the attitude I have seen Celtic teams play with for years.

The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2022, 06:52:27 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

This group's propensity for hugging up with Celtic villain's is beyond my comprehension. First Kyrie, now this idiot Green, who Cedric Maxwell made clear would have been knocked out by the 80's Celtics. Both Irving and Green have shown intentional, blatant disrespect to the Celtic fans in Boston Garden and for the franchise and our tradition. In my book, this is being soft.

I remember Paul Silas talking about the 70's group and how they never helped up an opponent off the floor because they were considered to be the enemy. That is a verbatim quote and is the attitude I have seen Celtic teams play with for years.
That hasn't been the attitude of any NBA players basically since KG retired. I wouldn't hold your breath
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2022, 07:14:45 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 733

That hasn't been the attitude of any NBA players basically since KG retired. I wouldn't hold your breath

You're certainly right about that.
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2022, 07:17:45 PM »

Offline Yuckabuck33

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 172

Exactly! How does Jaylen feel about this right after Draymond dissed him and said that he stole his heart? Disgruntled? Lol

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2022, 07:18:49 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

Exactly! How does Jaylen feel about this right after Draymond dissed him and said that he stole his heart? Disgruntled? Lol
Probably not

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2022, 07:33:07 PM »

Offline Csfan1984

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 289
They are friends. The winner gets to t.s.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2022, 07:57:59 PM »

Offline Goldstar88

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1440
JB is the one that has issues with Draymond, not Tatum.
Quoting Nick from the now locked Ime thread:
At some point you have to blame the performance on the court on the players on the court. Every loss is not the coach's fault and every win isn't because of the players.

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2022, 09:27:00 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1482
JB is the one that has issues with Draymond, not Tatum.

And more respect for JB because of it.

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2022, 10:18:57 PM »

Offline GreenlyGreeny

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 94

This. For better or worse, it’s a different generation and they realize the NBA is ultimately entertainment, not life-or-death war.

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2022, 10:29:41 PM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach

This. For better or worse, it’s a different generation and they realize the NBA is ultimately entertainment, not life-or-death war.
The only guy who doesn't seem to buy into this attitude is Giannis

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2022, 10:32:15 PM »

Offline GreenlyGreeny

• NCE
  • Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 94

The only guy who doesn't seem to buy into this attitude is Giannis

His comments after game seven were admirable, too. You could tell that he wants nothing more than victory yet he is supremely respectful in defeat (but can tell he’ll do anything to avoid losing to us again next year).

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2022, 12:24:00 AM »

Offline rocknrollforyoursoul

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 325
Awesome. Hang out with one of the guys you just lost to. I've been saying that Tatum will leave the Celtics for the Lakers, but maybe he'll leave for the Warriors instead, á la KD ("If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!").
"There are two kinds of people: those who say to God, 'Thy will be done,' and those to whom God says, 'All right, then, have it your way.'"

"You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body."

— C.S. Lewis