Author Topic: Responses to Super off topic, off topic thread  (Read 717400 times)

Re: Responses to Super off topic, off topic thread
« Reply #645 on: July 02, 2009, 06:09:05 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 81
  • "Love is the soul of a true Irishman"
I did just got a pm from an anonymous poster: (posted with his or her permission)

"Just read your post. You should see my inbox I have about 50 messages attempting to flirt with me. I even tried to put the least revealing picture of myself as my avatar.  "
;)

girls on here gotta stick together
Who else here is actually a girl?

I'm pretty sure a girl talked to Maestro once, in real life - how he got her to take a picture with him is still an unknown

OK, I'm on board

who's that smoking hot moderator?

wanna come moderate me later?

cdif, you are one funny guy. I was literally in stitches just now over those two. Great start to my day I'm going to TP you every time I see you today.

« Reply #646 on: July 02, 2009, 09:00:26 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3768
  • Yup

or

You decide.
I'm not a photoshop guy, but I'd say it would be just fine if you cropped your girlfriend on next to the top photo (forgive me for not knowing who that is)

and also...my attractive lady avitar hasn't done poop for me...clearly Captain Spaulding is more effective than a hotty (vtw, the url to that image is something like "hottymchotter.jpg)
Yup

« Reply #647 on: July 02, 2009, 10:42:10 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43
Johnnyrondo just got a TP for his avatar of Megan Fox. My girlfriend knows that if I ever meet Megan Fox, I'm going to seduce her. I'm permitted to do so on account of her being able to do the same for Johnny Depp, Michael Scofield and Ryan Phillipe. I got the short straw, I'm adding two more.

you should add Johnny Depp just to creep her out a little bit, it'd make her think twice if she ever actually meets him
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #648 on: July 02, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker
Johnnyrondo just got a TP for his avatar of Megan Fox. My girlfriend knows that if I ever meet Megan Fox, I'm going to seduce her. I'm permitted to do so on account of her being able to do the same for Johnny Depp, Michael Scofield and Ryan Phillipe. I got the short straw, I'm adding two more.

you should add Johnny Depp just to creep her out a little bit, it'd make her think twice if she ever actually meets him

She'd want a threesome I'm quite sure.

I'm adding Jessica Alba (pre-baby) and Natalie Portman/Scarlet Johansson to my cheating list.

« Reply #649 on: July 02, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »

Offline cdif911

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 43

I'm adding Jessica Alba (pre-baby) and Natalie Portman/Scarlet Johansson to my cheating list.

I just added Redz..assuming that's her in the picture...though I did hear her voice in the voiceover thing way back and she sounds really masculine
When you love life, life loves you right back

« Reply #650 on: July 02, 2009, 11:20:34 AM »

Offline SSFan V

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 177

or

You decide.
I'm not a photoshop guy, but I'd say it would be just fine if you cropped your girlfriend on next to the top photo (forgive me for not knowing who that is)

and also...my attractive lady avitar hasn't done poop for me...clearly Captain Spaulding is more effective than a hotty (vtw, the url to that image is something like "hottymchotter.jpg)

My honest opinion -- the one with the fishing dude in the background --tried to find it and link it, but I couldn't!!!  :-)
sometimes you have to bite your lip, exhale and move on.  So, I have.

« Reply #651 on: July 02, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker

I just added Redz..assuming that's her in the picture...though I did hear her voice in the voiceover thing way back and she sounds really masculine

cdif you're hot.

« Reply #652 on: July 02, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker

or

You decide.

My honest opinion -- the one with the fishing dude in the background --tried to find it and link it, but I couldn't!!!  :-)

Haha, yeah that's not a bad call. That picture gives me a giggle every time.

« Reply #653 on: July 02, 2009, 11:35:56 AM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

or

You decide.

Haha, yeah that's not a bad call. That picture gives me a giggle every time.

The heads are at a similar angle too.  Someone get it done!
Yup

« Reply #654 on: July 02, 2009, 11:39:14 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1126
what the hell is going on around here??? lol

« Reply #655 on: July 02, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson
hearing that people actually pm people with girl photos as avatars.....pathetic, lol. 

« Reply #656 on: July 02, 2009, 12:06:00 PM »

Offline celticmaestro

• Antoine Walker

Haha, I've no idea what's going on. I'm just waiting for you to change your avatar to Amidala or Leah.

« Reply #657 on: July 02, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup

Haha, I've no idea what's going on. I'm just waiting for you to change your avatar to Amidala or Leah.

All I can say  is CAPTAIN SPAULDING WHERE ARE YOU?
Yup

« Reply #658 on: July 02, 2009, 02:53:23 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Yup
Yup

« Reply #659 on: July 02, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »

Offline dark_lord

• Don Nelson

lol...i figured ur love for portman would cause u to have a padme avatar ;)