Author Topic: Sig Request Sticky Thread  (Read 341196 times)

Re: Sig Request Sticky Thread
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2007, 04:36:09 PM »

Offline Tommy

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 26
  • GINO
it seems like you can only make impressive sigs on a mac. The programs and stuff are just better. too bad.

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2007, 04:53:13 PM »

Offline Bob Day

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • El Webmaster Romántico
it seems like you can only make impressive sigs on a mac. The programs and stuff are just better. too bad.
Tommy, I wouldn't put forth the old Macintosh stereotyping thing too much. It is generally a superior platform to everything out there on the user-end, but anyone can create excellent work on other platforms as well. No Mac required... just decent software and knowledge of how to do it.
Yo no soy para el delicado!

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2007, 10:31:46 PM »

Offline c_sfan4life

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 35
if any1 has time, i would like a star wars related sig incorporated with something celtics. i'm thinking with darth vader or darth maul. possibly turning darth maul from red and black, to green and black. ur free to use ur creativity. i wish i could make my own, but i dont have photoshop. thanks to any1 that can give it a shot.

the eyes are kinda weird but what ev..btw that was a great idea from red to green

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2007, 05:33:38 PM »

dark_lord

if any1 has time, i would like a star wars related sig incorporated with something celtics. i'm thinking with darth vader or darth maul. possibly turning darth maul from red and black, to green and black. ur free to use ur creativity. i wish i could make my own, but i dont have photoshop. thanks to any1 that can give it a shot.

the eyes are kinda weird but what ev..btw that was a great idea from red to green

thats off the chain!!!! thanks so much. tommy point! now how do i insert it into my sig?

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 08:08:21 PM »

dark_lord

disregard my last post. a member helped me out. again, thanks for the work, it looks sick! i love it.

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2007, 08:13:06 AM »

Offline c_sfan4life

• Jrue Holiday
no problem at all, you should try get photoshop somehow its a really fun program

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2007, 06:05:40 PM »

dark_lord

can u re-size it to make it smaller. i was told its a bit too big

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »

Offline c_sfan4life

• Jrue Holiday
yea i could get that to you probably get that for u tommorow,im really jammed on homework tonight

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2007, 06:23:00 PM »

dark_lord

yea i could get that to you probably get that for u tommorow,im really jammed on homework tonight
no rush at all...honestly. i truly appreciate it!

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2007, 06:42:37 PM »

Offline bostonfan23

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 115
  • I just might be a basketball machine. -MS
Nice sig, I like it. Who is that guy in it? (just kidding, i'm not that dumb about SW's)...it's Yoda, right?  ;)

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2007, 06:43:51 PM »

Offline Bob Day

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 301
  • El Webmaster Romántico
no problem at all, you should try get photoshop somehow its a really fun program
"Somehow"? Yeah, a real fun program with the learning curve of space shuttle software the base sticker price of which is around $700. If you wish to extend it in order to do really amazing things slap on another $1400 or more.

Of course this only applies to people who come by software legally. Thieves are not bound by such rules. Otherwise, if you don't purchase a copy of Photoshop, then your other outlets to learn it are usually school, work or via a friend who uses it.
Yo no soy para el delicado!

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 07:06:27 PM »

dark_lord

Nice sig, I like it. Who is that guy in it? (just kidding, i'm not that dumb about SW's)...it's Yoda, right?  ;)

darth maul. his red is turned to green

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2007, 10:59:28 PM »

Offline c_sfan4life

• Jrue Holiday

I hope this is fine??, im not sure what the requirements are so i made it 300 x 100

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 07:49:05 PM »

dark_lord

I hope this is fine??, im not sure what the requirements are so i made it 300 x 100

awesome man...i REALLY appreciate ur effort, and love ur work...tommy point

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 09:26:10 PM »

Offline c_sfan4life

• Jrue Holiday
yea no problem, i just really started liking/wanting to make sweet backgrounds and stuff so i just started screwing around with photoshop