Author Topic: CB Draft '09 Mock Press Conference: Southeast Divison  (Read 53356 times)

Re: CB Draft '09 Mock Press Conference: Southeast Divison
« Reply #180 on: August 09, 2009, 09:07:25 PM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
I think when KC was trying to move Mo, he mentioned that Mo's numbers went down with Lebron actually. Not sure if he was talking points, rebounds or assists, but he was just mentioning that Mo was equal or better in Milwaukee.  For the record I think Mo has been seriously undervalued in this league and I think he's a good player for Memphis to have. I even tried to trade for him on deadline day.

Re: CB Draft '09 Mock Press Conference: Southeast Divison
« Reply #181 on: August 10, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
I think when KC was trying to move Mo, he mentioned that Mo's numbers went down with Lebron actually. Not sure if he was talking points, rebounds or assists, but he was just mentioning that Mo was equal or better in Milwaukee.  For the record I think Mo has been seriously undervalued in this league and I think he's a good player for Memphis to have. I even tried to trade for him on deadline day.

I think Williams is one of those guys where the numbers can be a bit decieving. I just don't like a player as short as he is without significant ball handling skills or defensive ability. Not that he's TERRIBLE at either, I just don't like that he's lacking in those categories considering his height.