Author Topic: Eminem - Recovery  (Read 6404 times)

Re: Eminem - Recovery
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2010, 01:56:19 PM »

Offline shookones99

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 73
In my opinion it's his 3rd best album behind The Slim Shady LP and The Marshall Mathers LP. The only songs I don't like at all are W.T.P. and On Fire. Everything else I could listen to over and over again.
I loved both of those albums.  As The World Turns is one of my all time fav songs.

Have you ever heard Infinite?  I think it was his first album.  I've only heard a few songs off of it, but they were dope.  Real dope

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtRbEgoTqQs
When I'm in the gym...I like to grunt when  I get my swell on... That way everyone can see how jacked and tan I am.

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2010, 01:58:26 PM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
Loved it first 2 listens. Lyrically AMAZING.

With Eminem for the past 8 years it has come down to his delivery for me.

He didnt have any crazy accents on this one but once again he ends up annoying the cra out of me by the 3rd listen.

He screams on every single track on this album.

At first I was like, wow this guy is pouring his heart into every track.

Now I'm just like Ouch dude, you're hurting my ears. I heard you the first time.

I respect the album but it wont be in my rotation for very long.

« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2010, 02:00:39 PM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
In my opinion it's his 3rd best album behind The Slim Shady LP and The Marshall Mathers LP. The only songs I don't like at all are W.T.P. and On Fire. Everything else I could listen to over and over again.
I loved both of those albums.  As The World Turns is one of my all time fav songs.

Have you ever heard Infinite?  I think it was his first album.  I've only heard a few songs off of it, but they were dope.  Real dope

I love infinite. I find it funny however that Em hates that album. Says it should have been a throwaway demo.

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2010, 11:54:07 PM »

Offline MattG12

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 997
  • PEACE

I absolutely love Infinite, but I agree with Eminem's opinion on that album. Lyrically, Infinite is Eminem's best album, and one of the best rap albums I've ever heard. However, I am unable to make any emotional connection to any of the songs on the album. If I'm in the mood to hear the craziest rhyme schemes and I don't want to sing/rap along... I'm going to listen to Infinite.

I believe however, music is something that a lot of people connect with emotionally. The Slim Shady LP and The Marshall Mathers LP were able to target anger while I was growing up. Rather than making me a more angry person, it made me more relaxed knowing what Em had been through. Now, Recovery is bringing the emotion of Eminem albums back to me, but in a different way.

I can't wait to read this tomorrow to see if it makes any sense. I am way too tired.

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2010, 04:12:52 AM »

Offline Brendon

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 0
I feel like Eminem is the next tupac cause cant nobody miss with him he will kill whoever step to him