Author Topic: Pick A Player Total Yards PLAYOFFS  (Read 109610 times)

Re: Pick A Player Total Yards PLAYOFFS
« Reply #330 on: January 13, 2014, 02:05:13 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 623
Congratulations on making it through to the next round, Timdawgg.  Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks Thirsty boots..I was hoping for Cam Newton and figured I would wind up with him or Wilson in the end..So Glad I did not get stuck with Wilson
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

« Reply #331 on: January 13, 2014, 06:34:54 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Here's how I feel:

* If GF19 has been participating every week (or at least the majority of wees) in the regular season and through the post-season (by giving Bahku his pick privately), he needs to be allowed to continue, even if I'd love to see Redz get a spot;

* If, on the other hand, GF19 has been regularly been missing picks and Bahku has been picking "best available" for him, then I think disqualification is the preferred route, and Redz should get the spot.

I defer to Bahku and Redz on this decision, though.
Thanks, Roy ... it's been mostly the latter of late ... still haven't heard from him, so I'll give it 'til tomorrow and then Redz gets the spot and Timdawgg can start the picks. Any thoughts/objections from anyone just chime in ... I'm easy.
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #332 on: January 13, 2014, 09:58:50 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Lol

I didn't realize til now I got that close!

I'm fine either way.  If you need me to pick just let me know.  Give GR as much rope as you feel necessary.
Yup

« Reply #333 on: January 14, 2014, 07:53:50 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

** OK, I think we've given GF enough time to chime in, so let's move ahead, give Redz the four seed, and start making picks ... I feel good about doing that and would enjoy Redz joining us. Second-thru-fourth gets real interesting now, IMO. Thanks. **

** PAPTYG Playoffs **

** Thanks so much to my good buddy 33-00-32 for all his help and understanding this year, to ThirstyBoots18 for her consistent help paying the TPs, Redz for his help with a game that was his brainchild, and Ronaldo943 for helping out in the playoffs ... hope to see you all next fall for the next PAPTYG season start! The top four scores from the Divisonal Round move on to the Conference Championships, and we are re-seeding in order of total yardage earned. Please make your pick in a timely manner ... if you're going to be busy you can send me a list of picks in order of preference, (one round at-a-time), and avoid having to keep an eye on the thread all weekend, (as I will be doing so). Thanks, and the best of luck to everyone. **

PAPTYG Conference Finals

1 )   Timdawgg  - 

2 )   Bahku  - 

3 )   Roy H.  - 

4 )   Redz  - 

Available Teams

AFC

Denver Broncos  (Peyton Manning) 15-3-0

New England Patriots  (Tom Brady) 14-4-0

NFC

San Francisco Forty-Niners (Colin Kaepernick) 15-4-0

Seattle Seahawks (Russell Wilson) 15-3-0

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #334 on: January 14, 2014, 09:40:14 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
Has to been Manning for me.  Thanks!
A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills, and uses these skills to accomplish his goals.

Push yourself again and again. Don't give an inch until the final buzzer sounds.

Larry Bird

« Reply #335 on: January 14, 2014, 09:43:26 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu
Wow ... I am SHOCKED, Buddy, lol! (Just kidding, I almost put it in for you ... don't remember there ever being a clearer first choice at this stage ... but then again, the post-season is a fickle thing, especially for Peyton). Best of luck, Dawgg! :)

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #336 on: January 14, 2014, 09:47:37 PM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

** OK, I think we've given GF enough time to chime in, so let's move ahead, give Redz the four seed, and start making picks ... I feel good about doing that and would enjoy Redz joining us. Second-thru-fourth gets real interesting now, IMO. Thanks. **

** PAPTYG Playoffs **

** Thanks so much to my good buddy 33-00-32 for all his help and understanding this year, to ThirstyBoots18 for her consistent help paying the TPs, Redz for his help with a game that was his brainchild, and Ronaldo943 for helping out in the playoffs ... hope to see you all next fall for the next PAPTYG season start! The top four scores from the Divisonal Round move on to the Conference Championships, and we are re-seeding in order of total yardage earned. Please make your pick in a timely manner ... if you're going to be busy you can send me a list of picks in order of preference, (one round at-a-time), and avoid having to keep an eye on the thread all weekend, (as I will be doing so). Thanks, and the best of luck to everyone. **

PAPTYG Conference Finals

1 )   Timdawgg  -  Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos:

2 )   Bahku  -  Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco Forty-Niners:

3 )   Roy H.  - 

4 )   Redz  - 

Available Teams

AFC

NFC

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #337 on: January 14, 2014, 09:49:43 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Give me Tom Terrific.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #338 on: January 14, 2014, 09:50:35 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
Wow ... I am SHOCKED, Buddy, lol! (Just kidding, I almost put it in for you ... don't remember there ever being a clearer first choice at this stage ... but then again, the post-season is a fickle thing, especially for Peyton). Best of luck, Dawgg! :)
Yeah.  I won't be shocked if Peyton goes for 400 yards, or 150 yards.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #339 on: January 15, 2014, 02:15:14 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

** PAPTYG Playoffs **

PAPTYG Conference Finals

1 )   Timdawgg  -  Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos:

2 )   Bahku  -  Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco Forty-Niners:

3 )   Roy H.  -  Tom Brady, New England Patriots:

4 )   Redz  -  Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks:

Available Teams

AFC

NFC

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #340 on: January 15, 2014, 06:30:58 AM »

Offline 33-00-32

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 2746
  • 2012 PAPTBG & 2013 PAPOUG CHAMPION
Good luck to all who remain and thank you (TP) to Bahku for keeping things running!
G:Kemba,Payton,Hairston,Henderson,Lin
F:Parker,MKG,Budinger,Mirotic,Salmons
C:R.Lopez,Biyombo,Hickson
Coach: Shaka Smart
Rights to: Bog Bog

« Reply #341 on: January 15, 2014, 03:57:00 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 04:02:30 PM by Timdawgg »

Larry Bird

« Reply #342 on: January 15, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »

Offline Timdawgg

• Bill Walton
Thanks and good luck to you too. Thanks for running this too. My hunch is Brady will do better this week.

Larry Bird

« Reply #343 on: January 15, 2014, 06:51:41 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
Maybe Wilson will run for 200
Yup

« Reply #344 on: January 15, 2014, 07:27:05 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
Maybe Wilson will run for 200

You can always take Marshon Lynch.  Or Matt Prater.