Author Topic: Hansbrough Returns UNC Senior Year; Ellington, Lawson Declar  (Read 3588 times)

Offline shafi2

• JD Davison
  • Tommy Points: 1
April 25, 2008

CHAPEL HILL - Tyler Hansbrough, the 2007-08 National Player of the Year, will return to the University of North Carolina for his senior year and sophomore guards Wayne Ellington and Ty Lawson will declare for the NBA Draft but not hire agents, allowing for the possibility for them to return to school at a later date.

http://tarheelblue.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/spec-rel/042508aab.html

Though I'd love to see Tyler in green next year, I feel this is a great move, and hope others will follow his lead to stay in school.

Contract Hire
Car Leasing

Re: Hansbrough Returns UNC Senior Year; Ellington, Lawson Declar
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2011, 08:56:52 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Haha this is awesome
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2011, 08:57:48 AM »

Offline MattG12

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 997
  • PEACE
 >:(
whaaaaaaat?!

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 09:03:09 AM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
Good for Tyler.

On another note. I know we just blew out the Hawks last night but I still dont want to see these guys in the first round. They are young and hungry.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280423002

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2011, 09:05:08 AM »

Offline MattG12

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 997
  • PEACE
Good for Tyler.

On another note. I know we just blew out the Hawks last night but I still dont want to see these guys in the first round. They are young and hungry.

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280423002

:D

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2011, 09:06:34 AM »

Offline Celtics17

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 108
This really isn't too relevant to the thread I guess but it is somewhat amusing. First of all, Hansbrough is from my neck of the woods in Missouri. I lived in Chapel Hill back in the early 90's. I once said to my neighbor whos wife was  psychologist at the university that people in Carolina really take their bball seriously. He replied "let me tell you just how seriously they take it". He goes on and says "I was walking in downtown Chapel Hill one day wearing and NC State sweatshirt (this was when Valvano was still coaching) and a lady walking towards me walks 6 feet out of her way, stopped right in front of me, put her hands on her hips and looked me up and down and said 'just where in the hexx do you think you are?'".

Sorry about the crazy long post but I still find that story amusing.