Author Topic: Kyrie Irving and scouts honor  (Read 1872 times)

Kyrie Irving and scouts honor
« on: June 03, 2018, 06:13:21 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
What is with the constant criticism and attacks on Kyrie and promoting of Rozier
Said enough times, in enough ways, it starts to become not supposition but fact.
Kyrie had a a clean up procedure that would allow him to play free of pain .They found an infection,this site then ties that to the Jaylen Rose supposition that Kyrie is unhappy with teams success.Then there is a crusade because Kyrie is not on bench and it turns out is having a medical surgery.Why try and drive a wedge with a superstar in his first season.
Then the fact Boston was not on Kyries list ,now trying to build a case because he is from Jersey and his dad played pro ball with Bret Brown in Australia and Kwai and Kyrie both sat out playoff and both  have relatives that played for Brown in Australia .It has been months of rants about Kyrie while promoting Rozier.Very counterproductive and escalating to the point of conspiracy.
All the fake news and press ,the rumor mongering on trades must weigh heavy on the team as a whole.
If you want to damage our kids just keep spreading trade rumors ,playing off teammates against each other and blowing smoke.With Kyrie or Theis we would have won
Today, it was Hayward is exiting soon his prime and denigrating his talent as it was catered too in Utah.
Am i getting something wrong here if so i apologize in advance. Scouts Honor Jeff Clark.

Re: Kyrie Irving and scouts honor
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2018, 06:21:49 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
TP Rollie. Some of the absolutely unfounded attacks on Kyrie from a few posters have been ridiculous and pure nonsense
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 09:16:05 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
Scouts honor-still going on about not being on bench-Kyrie wanted to attend but he couldn't fly because of operation.Ever fly with a sinus infection i'll never do that again-what pain!!!!
Then this guy drops to he should have driven 4hrs.If i just had an facial operation the last place i would be found was in that noisy enviornment-Add the fact he had just gotten over one infection.
This guy out and out hates Kyrie.
Moral support  for team in 7th game?Like this guy is just sniping away at a franchise player is that moral support!!! Clark is trying to garner support for his position on Rozier as a better option.
WHAT IS THIS GUYS PROBLEM-as he is a co -founder of Celtics blog

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2018, 09:21:40 AM »

Offline timpiker

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 112
I hope Kyrie is a C for life.  For the life of me I cannot understand how a C's fan would wish Kyrie to move on.  Makes no sense.

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2018, 09:21:51 AM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25627
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
Link?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2018, 09:36:15 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 975
Kyrie wanted to attend but he couldn't fly because of operation.Ever fly with a sinus infection i'll never do that again-what pain!!!!
Then this guy drops to he should have driven 4hrs.If i just had an facial operation the last place i would be found was in that noisy enviornment

A septoplasty is a pain in the ass, even worse if he received a septoplasty and rhinoplasty together. Regardless, even if it was just a septoplasty his face and nose will not only be swollen, but he will be non-stop bleeding for at least 48 hours post-surgery. Constant blood just trickling out of your nose.

off-topic
I wonder if Rollie and Janos are secretly the same person...

https://twitter.com/isjanosnba?lang=en

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2018, 10:32:04 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
Is Eddie secretly Jeff Clark-sure is catty enough.

Must have set you off with your hate Semi, non athletic and his effort against the Bucks.
And then there was Gerald Green getting playing time with Houston...
Once again, i am typing prone with computer resting on my chest and it is difficult hitting shift and caps.
You are so catty a very feline trait.Were you the Spelling Bee champ-what did Mark Twain say about spelling and sentence structure.
This is unpaid and there is nobody grading except you but it was Very nice of you to look up his operation.Now pass it on to Jeff Clark.
The moderator asked you to stop this baiting.

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2018, 10:54:29 AM »

Offline hwangjini_1

• Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 2666
  • bammokja
What is with the constant criticism and attacks on Kyrie and promoting of Rozier
Said enough times, in enough ways, it starts to become not supposition but fact.
Kyrie had a a clean up procedure that would allow him to play free of pain .They found an infection,this site then ties that to the Jaylen Rose supposition that Kyrie is unhappy with teams success.Then there is a crusade because Kyrie is not on bench and it turns out is having a medical surgery.Why try and drive a wedge with a superstar in his first season.
Then the fact Boston was not on Kyries list ,now trying to build a case because he is from Jersey and his dad played pro ball with Bret Brown in Australia and Kwai and Kyrie both sat out playoff and both  have relatives that played for Brown in Australia .It has been months of rants about Kyrie while promoting Rozier.Very counterproductive and escalating to the point of conspiracy.
All the fake news and press ,the rumor mongering on trades must weigh heavy on the team as a whole.
If you want to damage our kids just keep spreading trade rumors ,playing off teammates against each other and blowing smoke.With Kyrie or Theis we would have won
Today, it was Hayward is exiting soon his prime and denigrating his talent as it was catered too in Utah.
Am i getting something wrong here if so i apologize in advance. Scouts Honor Jeff Clark.
fortunatley, rollie, i really dont think kyries or other celtics really give a [dang] about this blog. so rest secure knowing kyrie is not alienated due to us.  ;D
I believe Gandhi is the only person who knew about real democracy — not democracy as the right to go and buy what you want, but democracy as the responsibility to be accountable to everyone around you. Democracy begins with freedom from hunger, freedom from unemployment, freedom from fear, and freedom from hatred.
- Vandana Shiva

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2018, 10:56:44 AM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 488
Kyrie wanted to attend but he couldn't fly because of operation.Ever fly with a sinus infection i'll never do that again-what pain!!!!
Then this guy drops to he should have driven 4hrs.If i just had an facial operation the last place i would be found was in that noisy enviornment

A septoplasty is a pain in the ass, even worse if he received a septoplasty and rhinoplasty together. Regardless, even if it was just a septoplasty his face and nose will not only be swollen, but he will be non-stop bleeding for at least 48 hours post-surgery. Constant blood just trickling out of your nose.

off-topic

The rest of that squabble is none of my business, but WHO IS THAT GUY? He can barely type but he has like 25k followers?
#JKJB

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2018, 11:08:56 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson

off-topic

The rest of that squabble is none of my business, but WHO IS THAT GUY? He can barely type but he has like 25k followers?

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/5/13/17345068/celtics-twitter-janos-weird-boston-bowl-soup-good

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2018, 11:16:11 AM »

Offline A Future of Stevens

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 488

off-topic

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2018/5/13/17345068/celtics-twitter-janos-weird-boston-bowl-soup-good

TP my life is now complete.
#JKJB

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2018, 11:24:36 AM »

Offline Eddie20

• Don Nelson

off-topic

TP my life is now complete.

Ainge not only follows him on twitter, but brings him up often during interviews.

“I didn’t even know what a Twitter burner account was until a couple of days ago,” Ainge said. “I like that [people think I’m running the Janos account], actually. That’s a huge compliment. Well that’s my secret whiskey drinking account. I can pretend to be a whiskey drinker and eat a lot of soup. And to have an unemployed son. He’s who I’ve always wanted to be.”