Author Topic: My Brother Saw Stephon Marbury In the Mineapolis Airport  (Read 2549 times)

My Brother Saw Stephon Marbury In the Mineapolis Airport
« on: January 04, 2009, 01:38:24 AM »

Offline Rondo_is_better

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 495
  • R.I.P. Nate Dogg
What is there to make of that? He apparently had on a big puffy red coat and was talking non-stop very loudly on his cell phone. Sure sounds like Steph.My brother is not a big sports fan, so he didn't approach him, but the reason I bring this up is this:

My brother flies to Minneapolis from Logan on a regular basis. For Northwest Airlines, the flight between Boston and Minneapolis/St. Paul is actually the most frequently flown long distance direct flight. If someone is in a Northwest gate in Minneapolis, they are more than likely about to take a flight to Boston.

Stephon Marbury was in a Northwest gate. My brother had just gotten off his plane from Logan, and arrived in Minny. There, pacing around gate 22b of Northwest Airlines, was Stephon Marbury.

Coincidence...Or something far more sinister?  ;)
Grab a few boards, keep the TO's under 14, close out on shooters and we'll win.

Re: My Brother Saw Stephon Marbury In the Mineapolis Airport
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 01:46:05 AM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
What is there to make of that? He apparently had on a big puffy red coat and was talking non-stop very loudly on his cell phone. Sure sounds like Steph.My brother is not a big sports fan, so he didn't approach him, but the reason I bring this up is this:

My brother flies to Minneapolis from Logan on a regular basis. For Northwest Airlines, the flight between Boston and Minneapolis/St. Paul is actually the most frequently flown long distance direct flight. If someone is in a Northwest gate in Minneapolis, they are more than likely about to take a flight to Boston.

Stephon Marbury was in a Northwest gate. My brother had just gotten off his plane from Logan, and arrived in Minny. There, pacing around gate 22b of Northwest Airlines, was Stephon Marbury.

Coincidence...Or something far more sinister?  ;)

According to Priceline they also have direct flights to NYC....
God bless and good night!

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2009, 05:22:09 AM »

Offline makaveli

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 320
  • The Truth
Well in one of the videos he said that he would like to be reunited with KG and it was during Minny's game so...
what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2009, 11:15:59 AM »

Offline Gomesfan

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 102
He  was visiting his couisin who plays for the T-wolves!!
Here is a link read to the bottom.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56352/20090103/marburys_first_choice_isnt_boston/
L.A. Clippers
Derrick Rose Blake Griffin 4.11 5.3 5.15 6.11 7.15 8.11 9.15 10.11 11.15 12.11 13.15

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2009, 03:02:58 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285
If I was McHale I'd have called a courtesy limo for Marbury and paid the driver to drop Marbury off in Duluth or Sault St. Marie.  Nothing good could possibly come from having Marbury hanging out with his cousin or any other TWolf.

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »

Offline BrickJames

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 185
  • Master Mason
He  was visiting his couisin who plays for the T-wolves!!
Here is a link read to the bottom.
http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/56352/20090103/marburys_first_choice_isnt_boston/
Yes, we all know this.

If you read the OP, he's suggesting that since Marbury was in a Northwest Airlines terminal, he was heading for Boston.

While possibly true, they always have flights to NYC from Minny/St Paul as well.

So, there's nothing to see here...

(Also, why would he be going to Boston when the Celtics are IN New York today?   Exactly...)
God bless and good night!