Author Topic: Why does Donny Marshall think he's relevant?  (Read 14993 times)

Re: Why does Donny Marshall think he's relevant?
« Reply #60 on: January 03, 2009, 07:04:42 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
I'm watching the Kings broadcast and they have Pollard there. He's so much better than Marshall. Also, he uses some self-deprecating humour very well, something Donny could work. And he thinks C-Webb was the best player he played with, better than LeBron and KG.

Pollard, lol...he did a game last year with Gorman, I dont remember him being very good myself.  when he played with C-webb he was in his absolute prime , lebron not quite there, and KG a litte past his....he also actually played with webber much more than he did KG or LeBron.....then again he could just be saying that because its a kings broadcast..
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »

Offline the_Bird

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 176
I'm watching the Kings broadcast and they have Pollard there. He's so much better than Marshall. Also, he uses some self-deprecating humour very well, something Donny could work. And he thinks C-Webb was the best player he played with, better than LeBron and KG.

Ok, I just had a moment of either brilliance or insanity.

Get Sam-I-Am behind the mike.  He's inactive, anyway.  He can let us know a little bit about what's happening with the team, and MY GOD, how much fun would that be? 

« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2009, 08:12:28 PM »

Offline Hoyo de Monterrey

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 669

Get Sam-I-Am behind the mike.  He's inactive, anyway.  He can let us know a little bit about what's happening with the team, and MY GOD, how much fun would that be? 

Could Sam clean up his language enough to get on the air? lol
"Let me call him," Floyd said.

The man shook his head. "O.J. doesn't give out his cell," he said. "He'll call you."

« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2009, 09:01:55 PM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
we should hire kathy griffin...
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2009, 09:29:25 PM »

Offline housecall

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 112

Could Sam clean up his language enough to get on the air? lol
bigger question is, could he speak the English language?