Author Topic: Battlefield Badcompany 2  (Read 1700 times)

Battlefield Badcompany 2
« on: March 16, 2010, 10:17:21 AM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
I know we have a lot of gamers on this blog, so I'm surprised their isn't a thread about this game yet. All I keep hearing is good stuff about this game and how it's online play rivals Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. My Xbox is getting repaired right now so I haven't had the opportunity to give it a try. I'll hopefully have my Xbox back late this week or early next week. It's been a while since I've been excited about a FPS game not named Call of Duty. What do you guys think about this one? Anyone have or try it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeJ1G-JFp6A

Re: Battlefield Badcompany 2
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 12:04:09 PM »

Offline dksidey

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 13
I was curious about this game as well. I played a bunch of Halo 3 and moved on the MWF2 when it was released. I've never tried the battlefield series but heard they were good. Any thoughts from people who've played the game?

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 12:15:41 PM »

Offline PosImpos

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 903
  • Rondo = Good
Bad Company 2 is awesome.  Way more enjoyable and interesting than Modern Warfare 2.

The only issue I've had with it is sometimes their servers don't allow me to join games for stretches of a few days at a time.  But when I can play it online, it's tons of fun.
Never forget the Champs of '08, or the gutsy warriors of '10.

"I know you all wanna win, but you gotta do it TOGETHER!"
- Doc Rivers

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 01:29:25 PM »

Offline angryguy77

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 591
I played the campaign and wasn't too impressed with it. It was ok. I didn't play the mp so don't have an opinion about that.
Still don't believe in Joe.