Author Topic: Hello celticsblog...  (Read 1051 times)

Hello celticsblog...
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:38:26 AM »

Offline rommel619

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 0
sup everyone. im new to this blog and would like to introduce myself. I am 25 yr old celtic fan from san diego, ca. i hate the lakers btw. i became a celtic fan during the off season that the big 3 got together. my favorite player has always been KG starting from his days with the twolves and i started to root for the celtics when the big 3 got together.

Re: Hello celticsblog...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 01:40:16 AM »

Offline KG Fan

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
sup everyone. im new to this blog and would like to introduce myself. I am 25 yr old celtic fan from san diego, ca. i hate the lakers btw. i became a celtic fan during the off season that the big 3 got together. my favorite player has always been KG starting from his days with the twolves and i started to root for the celtics when the big 3 got together.

Welcome to the blog. I'm in the same boat as you, in terms of when I became a Celtics fan.  I'm no longer a KG fan only - I'm hooked on the Celtics now, even with losing seasons looming. Hopefully you're the same way! Cheers!
"I always aim high. If I aim small and accomplish it, what does it mean? Who cares? To me, the sky's the limit, and I'm going to do everything I can to get there." -Kevin Garnett

Re: Hello celticsblog...
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 01:44:29 AM »

Offline rommel619

• Neemias Queta
  • Tommy Points: 0
yeah im no longer jus a kg fan as well. im rooting for da celtics as a whole but the big 3, mainly becuz of KG, is what drew me in to the Cs. i will be rooting for the Cs and will stick with them through the ups and downs.