Author Topic: Cavaliers (0-0) at Celtics (0-0) ECF Game #1 5/17/17  (Read 102805 times)

Re: Cavaliers (0-0) at Celtics (0-0) ECF Game #1 5/17/17
« Reply #840 on: May 17, 2017, 10:51:37 PM »

Offline blink

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1482
Of course Crowder makes them when it doesn't matter. How about showing up earlier in the game when those shots were needed?
What are you talking about? Crowder was 6-11 including 2-4 for three before this shot.

And every single one of those made threes were in the second half when the game was out of reach already... And that's not even mentioning his p--- poor D throughout the playoffs so far, and especially tonight.

When I was critical of crowder it was because of his lack of d.  That is his main job, step up and earning a def leader.  He didn't do that.  15 meaningless points when he isn't doing his job

« Reply #841 on: May 17, 2017, 10:51:39 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
I can't help it, I just can't stand Lebron, he make a such a show of intensity. I know he's intense, but he puts on a show of it. I'll be rooting for Golden State.

Think of the fact that Brown was a freshmen last year in college, and played 25 games in total. Think of where he is now. 90 games + in on his first NBA season. Kid's gonna be a good one.

Have you seen Golden State lately? They don't exactly exude humility.

I'd rather see LeBron win rather than Draymond Green.

I don't know. I thought I'd root for Cleveland over Golden State, but I'm not sure that I can even watch it anymore. I can't bring myself to root for Lebron.

This! I effing hate Lebron just a drama queen douch bag. I can't wait for the next few years when he becomes the Celtics Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline. once again.

« Reply #842 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:11 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
Of course Crowder makes them when it doesn't matter. How about showing up earlier in the game when those shots were needed?
What are you talking about? Crowder was 6-11 including 2-4 for three before this shot.

And every single one of those made threes were in the second half when the game was out of reach already... And that's not even mentioning his p--- poor D throughout the playoffs so far, and especially tonight.

TP .....i guess he was not watching the first half ..... ;D

« Reply #843 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:22 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Lebron doesn't rest.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #844 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:22 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1561
Boston vs San Antonio is the Finals I want to see!

maybe in 3 years
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #845 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:33 PM »

Online liam

• NCE
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 3178
Green is doing a good job on Bron...

« Reply #846 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:54 PM »

Offline tenn_smoothie

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 733
This will sound a little dumb - but, I kinda don't understand how Cleveland put this team together to the point that they are this strong.

I remember each acquisition and all, but it seems like the last time I checked, Kevin Love was still struggling to find his niche on this team and they were adding questionable role players at every turn. They don't appear to have missed on any of these role players - every one of them has turned into an important contributor. They took a huge chance trading away Wiggins, but I suppose Love has worked out for them. I remember all these question marks about his game when Boston was interested in him.

And I still hate Lebron - for all his mental softness, "I'll only come play if I get all the best guys on my team." "Look at me crying, I finally beat the Celtics."
The Four Celtic Generals:
Russell - Cowens - Bird - Garnett

The Four Celtic Lieutenants:
Cousy - Havlicek - McHale - Pierce

« Reply #847 on: May 17, 2017, 10:52:55 PM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1561
I can't help it, I just can't stand Lebron, he make a such a show of intensity. I know he's intense, but he puts on a show of it. I'll be rooting for Golden State.

Think of the fact that Brown was a freshmen last year in college, and played 25 games in total. Think of where he is now. 90 games + in on his first NBA season. Kid's gonna be a good one.

I don't know. I thought I'd root for Cleveland over Golden State, but I'm not sure that I can even watch it anymore. I can't bring myself to root for Lebron.

This! I effing hate Lebron just a drama queen douch bag. I can't wait for the next few years when he becomes the Celtics **** once again.

lulz. i hear ya
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #848 on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:08 PM »

Online CelticSooner

• Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 874
  • GOT IT!!!
Lebron doesn't rest.

He's a machine. Never been injured. It's crazy

« Reply #849 on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:11 PM »

Offline jpotter33

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2934

Perhaps. Either way, this team doesn't need to make more threes. They need to take better shots.

Also, his defense has been p--- poor the entire season. I'm ready to move on from him.

No argument there. His contract makes keeping him attractive, but with his step back in D this year he's no longer worth his inconsistency and terrible BBIQ.

« Reply #850 on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:23 PM »

Offline Banner18now!

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 81
Celtics front court needs to watch tape on Thompson maybe they can learn that rebounding is all about position and effort.

« Reply #851 on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:44 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969

Agreed. I won't watch a series between them. I just wait for next year to begin.

i won't watch or support garbage. especially with these refs. celtics only. the hell with the rest

got that right brother TP

« Reply #852 on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:51 PM »

Offline Casperian

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 545
In the summer of 2017, I predicted this team would not win a championship for the next 10 years.

3 down, 7 to go.

« Reply #853 on: May 17, 2017, 10:53:57 PM »

Offline Rosco917

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 559
I know he fouled out early, but Marcus is a Warrior lol, man he really goes to war. Like him or not, actually the only one on our team.

« Reply #854 on: May 17, 2017, 10:54:22 PM »

Offline kozlodoev

• NCE
  • Kevin Garnett
  • Tommy Points: 1294
Green is doing a good job on Bron...
Are you really under the illusion than anyone on the Cavs is playing at more than 25% now?
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."