Author Topic: Hawks (30-8) at Celtics (13-23) Game #37 1/14/15  (Read 41305 times)

Re: Hawks (30-8) at Celtics (13-23) Game #37 1/14/15
« Reply #210 on: January 14, 2015, 10:18:38 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1342
  • Head Paperboy at Greenville
A team with a real center can beat the hawks.   
Half the West can win the Hawks in a playoff series. So does Toronto, Washington, Chicago  and (assuming they'll get serious) the Cavs.
I have to say this however in Hawks' defence: they do play amazing D. Great stuff.
But they cannot go very far without a real star (and no, SAS was not starless, if anything they have 3-4 future HOFs there).

« Reply #211 on: January 14, 2015, 10:22:15 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450
Half the West can win the Hawks in a playoff series. So does Toronto, Washington, Chicago  and (assuming they'll get serious) the Cavs.
I have to say this however in Hawks' defence: they do play amazing D. Great stuff.
But they cannot go very far without a real star (and no, SAS was not starless, if anything they have 3-4 future HOFs there).

Atlanta and the Raptors are built for the regular season. I'm not sure either one will make the conference finals.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #212 on: January 14, 2015, 10:23:41 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 377

Atlanta and the Raptors are built for the regular season. I'm not sure either one will make the conference finals.

I want to make TP bets with both of you regarding Atlanta(not Toronto).

« Reply #213 on: January 14, 2015, 10:24:01 PM »

Offline Beat LA

• NCE
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 896
  • Mr. Emoji
I know I've said this before, but the Hawks are this year's Suns.  Good for them. :)

« Reply #214 on: January 14, 2015, 10:24:01 PM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
A man without a team can't beat the Hawks

« Reply #215 on: January 14, 2015, 10:27:57 PM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald

If you wanna bet that Atlanta will make it to the Eastern Conf Finals, I easily bet you 10:2 TPs (you get 10 if they do, and I get 2 if they do).

« Reply #216 on: January 14, 2015, 10:28:21 PM »

Offline goCeltics

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 68
http://www.tankathon.com/

well done danny keep it going

« Reply #217 on: January 14, 2015, 10:30:46 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish

Bulls, Pistons, and Thunder games should let the whole league know. 7 game series are a different beast.But who knows?
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

« Reply #218 on: January 14, 2015, 10:31:12 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff

If you wanna bet that Atlanta will make it to the Eastern Conf Finals, I easily bet you 10:2 TPs (you get 10 if they do, and I get 2 if they do).

Done. If you come to your senses in the next 24 hours I'll agree to reduce the ratio. ;D

« Reply #219 on: January 14, 2015, 10:33:33 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish

The problem is they could get Brooklyn in the first and Toronto in the 2nd. If that happens, I want no part of that bet. It just shows how bad the east is not that the Hawks are a playoff powerhouse.

Larry Bird

« Reply #220 on: January 14, 2015, 10:34:26 PM »

Offline Nerf DPOY

• Jim Loscutoff

Bulls, Pistons, and Thunder games should let the whole league know. 7 game series are a different beast.But who knows?

I'll bet you 10 TP's Hawks make the ECF's. What's there to lose? Worst case scenario is one of us has to click the TP thing ten times. Actually, the idea of that does strike me as a little annoying....

« Reply #221 on: January 14, 2015, 10:36:20 PM »

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish

I'll bet you 10 TP's Hawks make the ECF's. What's there to lose? Worst case scenario is one of us has to click the TP thing ten times. Actually, the idea of that does strike me as a little annoying....

Read post above :)

Larry Bird

« Reply #222 on: January 14, 2015, 10:40:09 PM »

Offline celticslove

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 188
http://www.tankathon.com/

well done danny keep it going
good job phil, who would have thought that any team can beat the sixers fury tank

« Reply #223 on: January 15, 2015, 07:22:27 AM »

Offline greece66

• Tiny Archibald

Done. If you come to your senses in the next 24 hours I'll agree to reduce the ratio. ;D
10:10 it is. I feel like I am taking advantage of you  8)