Author Topic: 2020 NBA Draft Thread  (Read 112070 times)

Re: 2020 NBA Draft Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2020, 12:47:36 PM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 224
I’m alarmed by the lack of fake trade news by A. SheFRAUD Blakely. Can someone check on that guy?

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2020, 12:50:40 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
Sources: The Warriors and Bulls have discussed a trade that’d send the second pick in exchange for the fourth pick and Wendell Carter Jr. # @ringer

Sounds like Bulls trying to secure Wiseman

GSW get Carter Jr. plus someone like Avdija, Haliburton or Vassell  with the 4th.  Which would help their immediate needs/make a run now

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2020, 12:51:23 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
I’m alarmed by the lack of fake trade news by A. SheFRAUD Blakely. Can someone check on that guy?

I thought NBC let him go? They also let go Abby Chin, but brought her back

last I remember

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2020, 12:51:28 PM »

Online Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25629
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley

Wasn’t he laid off?  I think he’s landed a professorship somewhere.

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes

« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2020, 12:51:47 PM »

Offline BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

Didn't he get fired by CBS Sports Boston? I thought he was among the people let go when Abby was
I'm bitter.

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2020, 12:52:45 PM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce

Didn't he get fired by CBS Sports Boston? I thought he was among the people let go when Abby was

NBC probably got tired of his spelling mistakes

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2020, 12:54:12 PM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell

I thought NBC let him go? They also let go Abby Chin, but brought her back

last I remember

Okay, that makes sense. Good decision by them lol.

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2020, 12:56:16 PM »

Offline Ilikesports17

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 842
Sources: The Warriors and Bulls have discussed a trade that’d send the second pick in exchange for the fourth pick and Wendell Carter Jr. # @ringer

GSW get Carter Jr. plus someone like Avdija, Haliburton or Vassell  with the 4th.  Which would help their immediate needs/make a run now
Thought Chicago supposedly wanted ball
Quote from: George W. Bush
Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2020, 12:56:35 PM »

Offline perks-a-beast

• Bailey Howell

I heard the Bulls are high on Ball, so I think he’s the target there.

Also, the Warriors would be pretty daft not to do that if you ask me. WCJ would be a solid C for them, then they could draft Toppin who is arguably the most ready player in the entire draft to jump in right away and help a contender.

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2020, 01:11:07 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833
If Bulls and Warriors make that trade, it pretty much kills any hope of Danny landing in top 3. That would be too bad.

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2020, 01:13:13 PM »

Offline footey

• Reggie Lewis
  • Tommy Points: 1833

I don't think Carter and Avdija make them better this year.  Carter is still not close to a finished product.  Thought Warriors wanted more experienced help. Which is why I thought Celtic offer of Hayward (assuming they make that offer) would be more attractive to them.

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2020, 01:19:49 PM »

Online RJ87

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 1406
  • Let's Go Celtics!

I don't think Carter and Avdija make them better this year.  Carter is still not close to a finished product.  Thought Warriors wanted more experienced help. Which is why I thought Celtic offer of Hayward (assuming they make that offer) would be more attractive to them.

Assuming Hayward opts in, there's not a simple salary match without Wiggins and I don't think that makes sense for us salary wise or fit wise.
2021 Houston Rockets
PG: Kyrie Irving/Patty Mills/Jalen Brunson
SG: OG Anunoby/Norman Powell/Matisse Thybulle
SF: Gordon Hayward/Demar Derozan
PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Robert Covington
C: Kristaps Porzingis/Bobby Portis/James Wiseman

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2020, 01:30:38 PM »

Offline wiley

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 386
If there is a trade or two for the C's that is contingent both on who is available at pick 14 and Hayward's opt in/out status, can we hear about it right after pick 14 is called or do we hear about a few days from now after Hayward's decision.  I mean, can Hayward announce his decision before the opt in date so that the trade can immediately be completed?  I guess yes.  Nevermind I answered my question.  Timing gets confusing...

« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2020, 01:38:32 PM »

Offline BruceBanner18

• NCE
  • Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73
Jonathan Wasserman
@NBADraftWass
 · 4m
Per source, Atlanta Hawks plan to keep #6. Obviously any surprise late offers could change that but as of now sounds like ATL comfortable staying put.

I hate to hear this...I was hopeful that Ainge's attempts to secure a top 3 pick was so he could flip it to Atlanta for Collins and #6 (based on a rumor earlier that they were shopping Collins to move up).

If we ended up with Collins and one of Kong, Okoro, Williams, Hayes, Haliburton, Vassell it would be a very successful day.

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2020, 01:41:34 PM »

Offline Evantime34

• NCE
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 764
  • Eagerly Awaiting the Next Fantasy Draft
Jonathan Wasserman
@NBADraftWass
 · 4m
Per source, Atlanta Hawks plan to keep #6. Obviously any surprise late offers could change that but as of now sounds like ATL comfortable staying put.

I hate to hear this...I was hopeful that Ainge's attempts to secure a top 3 pick was so he could flip it to Atlanta for Collins and #6 (based on a rumor earlier that they were shopping Collins to move up).

If we ended up with Collins and one of Kong, Okoro, Williams, Hayes, Haliburton, Vassell it would be a very successful day.
Hopefully Atlanta picks a wing and that diminishes their interest in Hayward.
DKC:  Rockets
CB Draft: Memphis Grizz
Players: Klay Thompson, Jabari Parker, Aaron Gordon
Next 3 picks: 4.14, 4.15, 4.19