Author Topic: The CB Bar and Lounge  (Read 97775 times)

Re: The CB Bar and Lounge
« Reply #150 on: March 31, 2011, 04:39:01 PM »

Offline ejk3489

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 215
Barkeep....Johnnie Black neat please...make it a double. I'm going to need a few to get me through this game tonight.

Cosign, I may actually do just that drink tonight. 

These days it's pretty much a requirement for me to drink before the start of the game...or at least shortly there after.

« Reply #151 on: March 31, 2011, 04:46:39 PM »

Offline JSD

• NCE
  • Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 2159
Barkeep....Johnnie Black neat please...make it a double. I'm going to need a few to get me through this game tonight.

Cosign, I may actually do just that drink tonight. 

These days it's pretty much a requirement for me to drink before the start of the game...or at least shortly there after.
;D

« Reply #152 on: April 01, 2011, 01:11:20 AM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Free day tomorrow so today's my Friday.

:)

... so yes I'm drunk, but only slightly.  ;)

« Reply #153 on: April 01, 2011, 01:29:58 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan

... so yes I'm drunk, but only slightly.  ;)

We can tell because you can still type properly. Come back in two to three hours, we'll see how you are then  ;D

« Reply #154 on: April 01, 2011, 01:34:47 AM »

Offline barefacedmonk

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 1796
  • The Dude Abides

... so yes I'm drunk, but only slightly.  ;)

We can tell because you can still type properly. Come back in two to three hours, we'll see how you are then  ;D

Hopefully not like this person...

Enjoy your drinks, ManUp. :)
"An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching." - M.K. Gandhi

« Reply #155 on: May 06, 2011, 08:51:11 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816
Gonna try my first ever 4 loko's tonight.  Will post some results
CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2011, 08:56:05 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200

Be careful out there, according to the news - which I believe blindly - 85% of anyone whose ever even seen a 4 loko has died. '

PS: Where can you still get 4 loko?

« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2011, 09:01:05 AM »

Offline Rondo2287

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 816

Be careful out there, according to the news - which I believe blindly - 85% of anyone whose ever even seen a 4 loko has died. '

PS: Where can you still get 4 loko?

Haha we went out to my GF's house in upstate NY and on the way back we stopped for gas.  I went into the gas station at 10 am to grab an energy drink, saw the 4 loko and stocked up.  The woman at the counter looked at me like i was crazy.  Supposedly they have toned down the caffeine recently but it is still as strong alcohol wise.

CB Draft LA Lakers: Lamarcus Aldridge, Carmelo Anthony,Jrue Holiday, Wes Matthews  6.11, 7.16, 8.14, 8.15, 9.16, 11.5, 11.16

« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2011, 09:01:40 AM »

Offline moiso

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 441
They sell 4loko all over the place in RI.  I tried my first one a few months ago to see what all the fuss was about.  It's pretty good for your first drink, then I like to switch to beer.  I usually get caffeinated before I drink anyway, so the blackout in a can crap didn't really apply.  It's not totally garbage as many make it out to be.  

« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2011, 09:14:26 AM »

Offline StartOrien

• Frank Ramsey
  • Tommy Points: 1200
They sell 4loko all over the place in RI.  I tried my first one a few months ago to see what all the fuss was about.  It's pretty good for your first drink, then I like to switch to beer.  I usually get caffeinated before I drink anyway, so the blackout in a can crap didn't really apply.  It's not totally garbage as many make it out to be.  

Ya, I miss it a little. It was a nice cheap option before going out. And the banning of it still fires me up a little just because it was so silly.

« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2011, 12:29:13 PM »

Offline Edgar

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 445
  • No contaban con mi astucia !!!
I am pretty mucho Hangovered right now.

Poker ends late.
Once a CrotorNat always a CROTORNAT  2 times CB draft Champion 2009-2012

Nice to be back!

« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2011, 05:09:05 AM »

Kiorrik

Count me tipsy, but I've missed you a lot. All of you.

Haven't been active on CB for a long while, except for the occasional mod-job, due being internet-less. Yeah, it appears we can still be internet-less for a while in this world. Blame Australia's TPG ISP, they are a bunch of zombies really ;)

But yeah, like I said; participating again feels good. I missed hearing all of you whining about my precious Celtics, lol :D haha

CHEERS!! *raises his virtual drink*
« Last Edit: May 07, 2011, 05:34:38 AM by Kiorrik »

« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2011, 05:30:10 AM »

Offline indeedproceed

• In The Rafters
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2756
  • You ain't the boss of the freakin' bedclothes.
we love you two, dirk

"You've gotta respect a 15-percent 3-point shooter. A guy
like that is always lethal." - Evan 'The God' Turner

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2011, 05:43:35 AM »

Offline Bahku

• CB HOF Editor
  • Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 3632
  • Oe ma krr pamtseotu

Haven't been active on CB for a long while, except for the occasional mod-job, due being internet-less. Yeah, it appears we can still be internet-less for a while in this world. Blame Australia's TPG ISP, they are a bunch of zombies really ;)

But yeah, like I said; participating again feels good. I missed hearing all of you whining about my precious Celtics, lol :D haha

I don't wanna speak for others, but I'm sure I do when I say I've missed having your whit and stabilizing influence around on a regular basis, and it's great to see you on the boards! I haven't been blogging much myself lately, but it's been intentional, and I hope to get a bit more involved again soon, too. I hope you're still finding time for a bit of strumming and picking as well ... you've definitely got some talent there, Dirk, and you can't let it go to waste, (how're those calluses coming?). :)

Oh, and congrats on 200 TPs, and to IP on 700!!
2010 PAPOUG, 2012 & 2017 PAPTYG CHAMP, HD BOT

* BAHKU MUSIC *

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2011, 05:46:49 AM »

Kiorrik

I don't wanna speak for others, but I'm sure I do when I say I've missed having your whit and stabilizing influence around on a regular basis, and it's great to see you on the boards! I haven't been blogging much myself lately, but it's been intentional, and I hope to get a bit more involved again soon, too. I hope you're still finding time for a bit of strumming and picking as well ... you've definitely got some talent there, Dirk, and you can't let it go to waste, (how're those calluses coming?). :)

Oh, and congrats on 200 TPs, and to IP on 700!!
Ah man, my calluses are a bit like the 2012 Celtics: rebuilding.

Just found myself a guitar over here, loaner from a friend of a friend, called Bill. He's a nice fella. Let me have it for a bit longer than originally intended.

So yeh, I'm getting there, though very, very slowly. Struggle to find time to actually play a bit here and there, but I do manage to get a few minutes a day at the very least. Even if it's just picking it up and doing what I always do; practice some random chords. Working on them bar chords. They're hard ;)

So yeh. That's that.

Cheers!