Author Topic: Does anybody else consider their TP to Total Comment Ratio, or do I have OCD?  (Read 15667 times)

Offline paidthecost2betheboss

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 40
I'm just happy if I'm not getting PM'd mod warnings or bans for like 4 weeks in a row.

That said...If Indeed Proceed or the Guy with the Gene Hackman avatar taught me the Tommy Point hack (Give one get 2 for yourself) It's a simple HTML line of code...I'd give them my Weber Smoker...I got a new one ;D

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
I think crowd-pleasing is a good way to get TPs. It wouldn't surprise me if my Comment/TP ratio is pretty weak.

Your avatar is a man who wrestled women after all.
That's a good way to describe my debates with BBallTim

Offline paidthecost2betheboss

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 40
I think crowd-pleasing is a good way to get TPs. It wouldn't surprise me if my Comment/TP ratio is pretty weak.

I don't get it? He won those matches....he beat the crap outta em'

smh

Offline pokeKingCurtis

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 280
A TP every 10 posts maybe?

Sure, there's a little bit of pandering to the crowd sometimes with TPs. But I like to think that part of the reason I'm getting TPs is because I put at least some thoughts into my posts and earned them.

Offline Future Celtics Owner

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 191
  • Celtic's only raise championship Banners
I only have one and I think you get one to start. Which is crazy because someone in here said the remake of "High Noon" was better than the original and I posted, "A world where a film like this can exist only reminds me of the other contemptible acts performed by human kind since the dawn of time, and is rather eye-opening in that respect".

What else can a guy do to get a TP. Agree that High Noon was better than the original...I don't want to live in that world.

Offline BballTim

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 1123

Haha. I must admit, when I read your posts and then look at your avatar it looks more and more apt. You should get a special Lucy Ricardo avatar that you could use for your "trade Rondo" ideas. That would be fitting as well.