Author Topic: Pierce's wrist  (Read 2970 times)

Pierce's wrist
« on: November 10, 2008, 11:11:37 PM »

Offline Hova

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
he had it wrapped up in the post game interview and I know he said it wasnt serious and just something minor. do you guys think this is why he been shooting poorly and will he start playing like he did tonight every night?

Re: Pierce's wrist
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 11:21:32 PM »

Offline Big Ticket

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 561
  • The good ole days.
he had it wrapped up in the post game interview and I know he said it wasnt serious and just something minor. do you guys think this is why he been shooting poorly and will he start playing like he did tonight every night?

Can't speak much on the injury, but no... I can predict that he won't put up 36 a night.  He probably won't stay at 35% FGs either though.

"It ain't about me.  It's about us."  - KG, interview with John Thompson, 2005 All Star Game.

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 11:34:52 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
it was on his shooting hand so it must be affecting his shooting. minor though, not serious.

Become Legendary.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 11:35:51 PM »

Offline zerophase

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 334
  • Anything's Possible
it honestly might be why he is tentative to drive. he says each time it feels better it gets hit again- hence, he does not want to draw contact right now.

Become Legendary.

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 08:33:44 AM »

Offline slam

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 22
did it remind anyone else of the bandage wrapped around the head from the playoffs against Indiana?

I really thought it was a joke at first, and I thought he was going to say he had to ice it because his shooting was so hot.

so glad he didn't.
Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »

Offline BudweiserCeltic

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1818
did it remind anyone else of the bandage wrapped around the head from the playoffs against Indiana?

I really thought it was a joke at first, and I thought he was going to say he had to ice it because his shooting was so hot.

so glad he didn't.
KG said it for him.

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 09:09:29 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
it was on his shooting hand so it must be affecting his shooting. minor though, not serious.

yep, pans out to.

FT's are down, and he's missing shots from long range that he normally buries, both of which would be affected by him being slightly "off". Sounds like a wrist to me.

Probley not that serious, but he gets no time to rest this week so we'll have to keep an eye on it.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 11:25:31 AM »

Offline stoyko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 77
his wrist looked fine in the 4th quarter!
NJ Nyets.
A.Iguodala,Nene,A. Brooks, H. Warrick, ,C.Delfino,MoWilliams,Nick Collison,Reggie Williams, T. Douglas, E. Barron,Q. Ross,James Anderson, Jeff Pendergraph

« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 01:05:42 PM »

Offline marseye

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 22
  • gwadada 971
yes looked fine ;D
he'll be ok tonight 8)
I represent Guadeloupe n Ain't speak English very well/Xcuse me

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2008, 10:38:00 AM »

Offline Hova

• Xavier Tillman
  • Tommy Points: 5
maybe he will average aound 35 a game huh?