Author Topic: marcus still has 1 month to work on form-brads best camp yet  (Read 772 times)

marcus still has 1 month to work on form-brads best camp yet
« on: October 03, 2016, 06:53:09 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
he will be getting his shooting reps and coaching under a watchful eye of press and public now
this will be his first healthy pre season
the competition between squads is invaluable for marcus and rozier and learning how to get to hoop and shooting under game pressure-
we could see some great strides made in the next month from marcus, rozier and jaylen with green also getting comfortable
last season marcus was out or just coming back rozier a new rookie,david lee horrible but the vet with a rep
the europe trip a waste  of training time and they came back with a bout of flu that can set a team back for quite awhile as they take turns coming down and then coming back weakened
the competition between first and 2nd team plus jockeying for playing time and making roster is fostering the best training camp since brad took over in my opinion
its not just offense with macus and rozier its defensive familarity-these two can terrorize back up guards
-the defensive pressure by both units is going to put many teams in uncomfortable situations all game
- i remember coaches last year just getting disgusted and feeling helpless under the celtic defensive pressure as his players were humiliated and just surrendered the ball
the celts are set to run bigs holford ,kelly,zeller,jerebko and amir, when healthy-
transition, transition, transition with isaiah,green,jaylen,avery will be electric early season

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 07:39:58 AM by rollie mass »

Re: marcus still has 1 month to work on form-brads best camp yet
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 07:23:41 AM »

Offline SHAQATTACK

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 2969
I love watching Marcus work, those few games he was not nursing some sort of injury were really fun. 

Hopefully opponents chasing Rozier around will free up some chances for Marcus to score.

Re: marcus still has 1 month to work on form-brads best camp yet
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 07:26:49 AM »

Offline clover

• Front Page Moderator
  • Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 315
he will be getting his shooting reps and coaching under a watchful eye of press and public now
this will be his first healthy pre season
the competition between squads in invaluable for marcus and rozier and learning how to get to hoop and shooting under game pressure-
we could see some great strides made in the next month from marcus, rozier and jaylen with green also getting comfortable
last season marcus was out or just coming back rozier a new rookie,david lee horrible but the vet with a rep
the europe trip a waste  of training time and they came back with a bout of flu that can set a team back for quite awhile as they take turns coming down and then coming back weakened
the competition between first and 2nd team plus jockeying for playing time and making roster is fostering the best training camp since brad took over in my opinion
its not just offense with macus and rozier its defensive familarity-these two can terrorize back up guards
-the defensive pressure by both units is going to put many teams in uncomfortable situations all game
- i remember coaches last year just getting disgusted and feeling helpless under the celtic defensive pressure as his players were humiliated and just surrendered the ball
the celts are set to run bigs holford ,kelly,zeller,jerebko and amir, when healthy-
transition, transition, transition with isaiah,green,jaylen,avery will be electric early season

I agree, though with the first preseason game tomorrow, the remaining preseason's not a great opportunity to work on shooting form either.