Author Topic: NBA Hall of Fame  (Read 3389 times)

NBA Hall of Fame
« on: January 29, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »

Offline connerhenry43

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 163
I am headed to the NBA HOF in a few weeks. I have heard it is mediocre at best, but I do not care. it is a 2 hour drive for me, no reason not to go.

Any advice? Has anyone been there who can maybe give me some expectations or advice? How much time should I set aside for the trip?
"Maybe now you'll never slime a guy with a positron collider, huh?"

Re: NBA Hall of Fame
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 01:04:08 PM »

Offline pearljammer10

• K.C. Jones
  • Tommy Points: 885
Would be interested in suggestions as well as I drove by this summer from my road trip with intentions to stop in but didn't get a chance too.

Re: NBA Hall of Fame
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 01:04:24 PM »

Offline Enzzo

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 16
I live about 15 minutes away from it, although I haven't been in a while. What I do remember was the Paul Pierce tribute area which was awesome. Everything you could ever want to know about him.

There's a lot of cool areas too, they have a booth to see how your vertical jump compares to MJ and stuff like that. I had an absolute blast last time I went there. Although, a lot of the attractions were aimed at children, there was a ton of info in the exibits. I'm sure a lot has changed though.

Also, living so close I can quickly get there to see players when there's an event. I have videos on my phone of being at the bar inside with Lebron and MJ for Reggie Millers induction. And Dee Brown was even at the bar with us after  ;D
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 01:10:01 PM by Enzzo »