Author Topic: Lavar Ball: Lakers will never win another championship, zo trade worst move ever  (Read 3426 times)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 789
I love this guy   ;D

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26983392/lavar-ball-lonzo-trade-lakers-worst-move

Not long after learning his son Lonzo Ball will be part of a blockbuster trade for Anthony Davis, LaVar Ball made his thoughts clear on what he felt the Los Angeles Lakers had just agreed to do.

"I guarantee: Like I say again, it will be the worst move the Lakers ever did in their life and they will never win another championship," LaVar Ball told ESPN while at the Drew League on Saturday to watch his son LaMelo play. "Guarantee it.

"They're going to regret it. I'm going to have fun with it. Because I told you all, it was crashing down. Now [the Lakers] completely crashed, but at least my son got off the boat before the thing exploded. I gave them a chance. You can rewind it and go back. I said if you get the three Ball brothers, you can survive this. You let him go, oh, it's going to be a cold day in hell. Trust and believe that."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 02:19:32 AM by CelticsElite »

Re: Lavar Ball: trading lonzo will be Lakers worst move ever
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2019, 02:14:14 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/26983392/lavar-ball-lonzo-trade-lakers-worst-move

Not long after learning his son Lonzo Ball will be part of a blockbuster trade for Anthony Davis, LaVar Ball made his thoughts clear on what he felt the Los Angeles Lakers had just agreed to do.

"I guarantee: Like I say again, it will be the worst move the Lakers ever did in their life and they will never win another championship," LaVar Ball told ESPN while at the Drew League on Saturday to watch his son LaMelo play. "Guarantee it.

"They're going to regret it. I'm going to have fun with it. Because I told you all, it was crashing down. Now [the Lakers] completely crashed, but at least my son got off the boat before the thing exploded. I gave them a chance. You can rewind it and go back. I said if you get the three Ball brothers, you can survive this. You let him go, oh, it's going to be a cold day in hell. Trust and believe that."

and some here want Cs to sign this guy's son?

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2019, 02:15:57 AM »

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge

ray allens mom was a package deal too wasn't it

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2019, 02:47:21 AM »

Offline Ogaju

• Bill Sharman
  • Tommy Points: 1871

ray allens mom was a package deal too wasn't it

ray allen's mom was not a circus act.

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Now I respect LaVar Ball's comments. Anything Laker-hating comment I will approve.

The guy's been too quiet these days a year after his son got drafted by the Lakers.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

Offline CelticsElite

• NCE
  • Danny Ainge
Now I respect LaVar Ball's comments. Anything Laker-hating comment I will approve.

The guy's been too quiet these days a year after his son got drafted by the Lakers.
same

Offline IDreamCeltics

• NCE
  • Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 140
Lavar has been right about a lot of stuff... People keep doubting him because he's cocky, but he's broken more news than any professional reporter...

In review he said:

1.  Of all the Lakers players Lebron and Lonzo would be best suited playing together.  This proved to be true, the Lakers best numbers were put up when those two were on the floor together.
2.  Magic was no longer in control and was just the face of the Lakers organization and nothing more.  This proved to be true with Magic eventually resigning for this very reason.
3.  Luke Walton was the wrong coach for the Lakers and needed to be fired.  Ultimately this very fact caused a massive rift in the Lakers organization culminating with the firing of Luke Walton (a good system coach) who made poor personel  decisions for the Lakers.

Offline BringToughnessBack

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 941
Now I want him and his son in Boston! Lol..can you imagine the mutual hate we could place on Lakers....it would be priceless.

Offline SparzWizard

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 990
Now I want him and his son in Boston! Lol..can you imagine the mutual hate we could place on Lakers....it would be priceless.

We could potentially have two of the top 3 drafted players from 2017 in Boston. Woahzzz.

#JTJB (Just Trade Jaylen Brown)
#JFJM (Just Fire Joe Mazzulla)

• Don Nelson

We could potentially have two of the top 3 drafted players from 2017 in Boston. Woahzzz.

And couple that with the third pick the year prior. Would be quite a young trio core plus Smart and whoever we get in coming drafts.

Online ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1361
He's cut up that Lonzo's going to be a backup to Jrue again.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

• Don Nelson

Dad wont allow it. He will demand a trade from that team asap or he will become a poisonous member of that team.

Offline Jiri Welsch

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 349
Lonzo to Phoenix might be a good fit?

Offline Chief

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2450

Dad wont allow it. He will demand a trade from that team asap or he will become a poisonous member of that team.

I'd trade the #14, #22, and Yabu for him.
Once you are labeled 'the best' you want to stay up there, and you can't do it by loafing around.

Larry Bird

Offline ETNCeltics

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 306

I'd trade the #14, #22, and Yabu for him.
I think Ainge is looking at a trade like this, but I don't think it will be for Ball.