Author Topic: Jukebox Etiquette  (Read 9891 times)

Re: Jukebox Etiquette
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2008, 11:38:53 PM »

Offline Redz

• Punner
  • Global Moderator
  • Bill Russell
  • Tommy Points: 3765
  • Yup
redz...you need to stop driving that volkswagon around in which all your clown fans pile into trying to prove a point - has to be hard pulling all that weight...

but seriously, hope you get it fixed for a reasonable amount...i hate automobiles.

I'd love to have this one again!  I had a 1972 orange Super Beetle for a couple of years in the 80's.  Lots more rust tha n this one.  You'd drive through a puddle and your leg would get wet (for real).  I loved that car, and would love to get one again someday.  Unfortunately practicality beckons.

Yup

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2008, 08:21:46 AM »

Offline Andy Jick

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 89
  • You know my methods, Watson.
yeah, good stuff!!!

my first car was a '76 malibu...the front end was like a mile long and the thing was built like a tank.  it had somewhere near 200k miles on it before the engine block cracked due to overheating and age.

i remember putting the bright lights on one time (you had to step on the button on the floor with your left foot) and when i hit the button ALL my lights went out in the darkest of the dark night...nice. :)
"It was easier to know it than to explain why I know it."

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2008, 05:10:19 PM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
Just got back my sweeeet ride today.  It's cleaner than when I bought it.  Wheee!

My first car was a 2000 Honda Civic... I had a total crash 3 weeks after I bought it. 

Then I got my current car, which had to have a transmission replaced 6 days after I bought it... which also had the entire engine replaced last summer after I took it for an oil change and they just plum forgot to put new oil in it...

I am NOT lucky with cars.