Author Topic: Eminem punked bad at the Movie Awards?  (Read 15750 times)

Re: Eminem punked bad at the Movie Awards?
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2009, 04:20:42 PM »

Offline KungPoweChicken

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 228
I just can't believe people find Eminem relevant, MTV too for that matter. And for the record, I didn't think Slumdog Millionaire was anything to slobber over.

« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2009, 08:48:01 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
Apparently, Eminem knew Cohen was going to land on him, but was no informed that he'd be wearing a thong.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:57 AM »

Offline johnnyrondo

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1245
Can we change the title to "My bum is on your lips. My bum is on your lips" please? Thing is Eminem can't do anything now. What would a diss track on Sascha Baron Cohen do? Nothing. How embarrassing. Pretty inappropriate too.

Re: Eminem punked bad at the Movie Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2009, 10:02:03 AM »

Offline lon3lytoaster

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 157
  • Word aapp!

I say it was just a really good acting job. All part of the show. I'm sure Em got paid very well.

agreed.  eminem is a closet homosexual anyways.  Listen to his lyrics.  He's about as gay as they come.

"I got money up the ass, no homo, but I'm rich." I don't care how much anyone hates Eminem, I'm not his biggest fan either but if anyone tries to say he's worse then Lil Wayne they need to get hit with a tire iron, and if anyone is a cloest homosexual, it's Lil Wayne, for sure. Who makes these ridiculous pro-gay (Not that being gay IS ridiculous) statements, and then tries to cover it up with "No homo"?

And if you want to talk about not making any Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.n sense; "I'm so high I can eat a star"
"I'm a MF'ing trip, a trip to Japan to buy some brand new Edited.  Profanity and masked profanity are against forum rules and may result in discipline.." <<<, WHAT IS THAT? that crap makes no sense, I'm 17 and I really don't know what my generation see's in this crap. I'll keep kicking it with Tupac, Rakim, Biggie, Pun, and Big L thank you.

« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2009, 10:33:24 AM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
Can we change the title to "My bum is on your lips. My bum is on your lips" please? Thing is Eminem can't do anything now. What would a diss track on Sascha Baron Cohen do? Nothing. How embarrassing. Pretty inappropriate too.

He could never do anything for MTV again, but i think every serious artist is pretty much doing that now anyway.
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 02:01:17 PM »

Offline Finkelskyhook

• NCE
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 285

I say it was just a really good acting job. All part of the show. I'm sure Em got paid very well.

agreed.  eminem is a closet homosexual anyways.  Listen to his lyrics.  He's about as gay as they come.

"I got money up the ass, no homo, but I'm rich." I don't care how much anyone hates Eminem, I'm not his biggest fan either but if anyone tries to say he's worse then Lil Wayne they need to get hit with a tire iron, and if anyone is a cloest homosexual, it's Lil Wayne, for sure. Who makes these ridiculous pro-gay (Not that being gay IS ridiculous) statements, and then tries to cover it up with "No homo"?

And if you want to talk about not making any ****n sense; "I'm so high I can eat a star"
"I'm a MF'ing trip, a trip to Japan to buy some brand new ****." <<<, WHAT IS THAT? that crap makes no sense, I'm 17 and I really don't know what my generation see's in this crap. I'll keep kicking it with Tupac, Rakim, Biggie, Pun, and Big L thank you.

......Yeah, because they are/were so much more wholesome and skilled at glorifying the same hate, racism, sexism, and violence.  It's all crap, Lon. 

It'd be a badge of honor to be "dissed" by MTV.  This "artist  ;D" is too dumb to know it.

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 02:12:50 PM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2707

And if you want to talk about not making any ****n sense; "I'm so high I can eat a star"
"I'm a MF'ing trip, a trip to Japan to buy some brand new ****." <<<, WHAT IS THAT? that crap makes no sense, I'm 17 and I really don't know what my generation see's in this crap. I'll keep kicking it with Tupac, Rakim, Biggie, Pun, and Big L thank you.

......Yeah, because they are/were so much more wholesome and skilled at glorifying the same hate, racism, sexism, and violence.  It's all crap, Lon. 

It'd be a badge of honor to be "dissed" by MTV.  This "artist  ;D" is too dumb to know it.

LOL, so true! TP

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 05:26:51 PM »

Offline LarBrd33

• Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2016
it was staged and rehearsed.  *SHOCKING*

http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/buzz-log-bruno-stunt-staged.html

I think all of this Bruno, Borat, Joaquim Phoenix stuff is desensitizing everyone to performance art Andy Kaufman-esque nuttiness.