Author Topic: (Being Refuted) Allen Crabbe agrees to 4-year, $70M deal with Brooklyn Nets  (Read 3089 times)

Re: Allen Crabbe agrees to 4-year, $70M deal with Brooklyn Nets
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2016, 07:46:08 PM »

Offline ManUp

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 285
  • Rondo doesn't believe in easy buckets...
Good signing for Brooklyn.

This should have been us.

Hope Young and Hunter workout because shooters are exactly what this team lacks.

Offline MJohnnyboy

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 269
It's a shame the Crabbe signing didn't happen. I'm really rooting for the Nets to get the 13th seed.

Offline ashanm10

• NGT
  • Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 11
  • Ahsan from Greece :D Panathinaikos and Celtics Fan
thank god :P
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀

Banner 18...and BEYOND!!!

Offline guava_wrench

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 777
Sure doesn't take much for people to think the Nets aren't a joke.

Offline PhoSita

• NCE
  • Robert Parish
  • Tommy Points: 2182
It would be so weird to me, incomprehensible even, if Olshey follows his excellent off season last year with an off-season this year in which he showers Evan Turner with money and let's Allen Crabbe walk.
You’ll have to excuse my lengthiness—the reason I dread writing letters is because I am so apt to get to slinging wisdom & forget to let up. Thus much precious time is lost.
- Mark Twain

Offline meangreenmachine

• Al Horford
  • Tommy Points: 36
The East is so weak, the Nets could cobble together enough to become a bottom lottery team. We may be best served by moving these picks for Boogie if we miss out on Durant. I suspect the odds are diminishing that we'll get another top three pick from the Nets.

Offline Denis998

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 388
  • Rutgers '17
The East is so weak, the Nets could cobble together enough to become a bottom lottery team. We may be best served by moving these picks for Boogie if we miss out on Durant. I suspect the odds are diminishing that we'll get another top three pick from the Nets.
The narrative of East is weak cant be used anymore.

Offline mr. dee

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 601
It's a shame the Crabbe signing didn't happen. I'm really rooting for the Nets to get the 13th seed.

Which team would be worse than them?