Author Topic: Phil Jax=Belichick & Superbowl-Finals  (Read 1603 times)

Phil Jax=Belichick & Superbowl-Finals
« on: June 04, 2008, 12:19:08 PM »

Offline heyvik

• Bailey Howell
  • Tommy Points: 75
Let me begin by saying I'm a huge Celtics fan (and HATE Phil Jax - I think he's lucky) but I thought this would be an interesting way to actually give Doc some credit, bring hope that the Doc wouldn't be "outcoached".
Going into the past Superbowl - the Pats had one of the greatest NFL coaches of all time. He perfected a season and had everyone believing he was the best coach for the Superbowl.
HOWEVER, he was beat by someone who no one considered to be his equal, someone who hadn't had much success and couldn't come close to his legendary wins for the past season. Tom Coughlin did what noone else thought he could do - will his team to beat the Pats and for a lesser extent outcoach Belichick.
Everyone everywhere is giving Doc a 0% chance of outcoaching the ZenMaster (and I know that basketball is MUCH different than football) but we in New England have a great example to draw from (yeah it still hurts me too. How could the Pats lose???) - An unassuming coaching preparing and outcoaching a legend.