Author Topic: This month Hayward has the best plus/minus on the Celtics  (Read 2180 times)

Re: This month Hayward has the best plus/minus on the Celtics
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 09:30:53 AM »

Offline Chris22

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 460
He's was playing his best basketball heading into the all star break.  Now he's had a week to rest while he should be feeling good about himself.  I suspect that will help him in this second half of the season.

Agreed. His shot came back.

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 10:53:49 AM »

Offline Greengang5

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 21
He's was playing his best basketball heading into the all star break.  Now he's had a week to rest while he should be feeling good about himself.  I suspect that will help him in this second half of the season.

Hayward twisted his ankle yesterday in workout with Semi.  Listed as questionable versus Bucks.

Re: This month Haward has the best plus/minus on the Celtics
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 11:17:58 AM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212
This month Haward has the best plus/minus on the Celtics

Is it just me or people learned quicker how to spell Antetokounmpo than Hayward?
I've seen Heywards and Haywords at least 30 times.

I would say Haywood is the most common (I blame this mostly on Brendan Haywood)...it is a bit strange since he was such a major FA signing for us and a legit All-Star in his prime before the injury. Oh well, as long as he plays well, it doesn't much matter how people spell his name.  :D

It isn't a huge surprise to me. There were still people talking about Al Hortford last year (maybe there still are?), despite him being our first max FA ever
I'm bitter.

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 11:31:18 AM »

Offline CelticsPoetry

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 73

Hayward twisted his ankle yesterday in workout with Semi.  Listed as questionable versus Bucks.
Source?

« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 11:45:22 AM »

Online BitterJim

• NGT
  • Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1212

Source?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamMKaufman/status/1098243008078770178?s=19
I'm bitter.

« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 11:58:33 AM »

Offline Sophomore

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 823

Source?

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamMKaufman/status/1098243008078770178?s=19

Of course he did. It wouldn’t be a Celtics season without an untimely injury.

I’m bitter too.

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 12:37:09 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
It's not the injured ankle, so it shouldn't be a long-term issue. But man I'd like him out there against the Bucks.