Author Topic: Celtics (3-2) at Cavaliers (2-3) ECF Game #6 5/25/18  (Read 102483 times)

Re: Celtics (3-2) at Cavaliers (2-3) ECF Game #6 5/25/18
« Reply #1800 on: May 26, 2018, 09:45:09 AM »

Offline Somebody

• Tiny Archibald
  • Tommy Points: 560
  • STAND FIRM, SAY NO TO VIBE MEN
Don't Brothers and Foster help the home team? We might actually get fair officiating.
Jaylen Brown for All-NBA

« Reply #1801 on: May 26, 2018, 10:07:02 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
  • Tommy Points: 2700
Don't Brothers and Foster help the home team? We might actually get fair officiating.

Yeah, I mean, why can't they actually be deployed to help us for once?

« Reply #1802 on: May 26, 2018, 10:36:13 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 637
  • MASTER OF PANIC
"I felt some pain throughout my entire right side of my ankle into my leg," said James, who played 46 of 48 minutes. "I was just hoping for the best, obviously, because I've seen so many different injuries, and watching basketball with that type of injury, someone fall into one's leg standing straight up. Luckily, I was able to finish the game."

James doesn't have much time to recover, and sleep will be imperative.

"It'll be around-the-clock treatment, and we'll see what happens," he said.

James walked slowly, almost shuffling his feet as he left Quicken Loans Arena early Saturday morning.

« Reply #1803 on: May 26, 2018, 10:42:59 AM »

Online Phantom255x

• Larry Bird
  • Tommy Points: 2923
  • On To Banner 18!

Unfortunately because the other team we're facing has Lebron.  ::)
"Tough times never last, but tough people do." - Robert H. Schuller

« Reply #1804 on: May 26, 2018, 10:50:39 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC
IF James can play 46 minutes again...then the guy is either not human or on roids. I do think if Boston can run and push the Cavs in the first half, by the 4th the Cavs will be gassed.

But Boston has to take the fight to them out of the gate. No waiting around, not settling for bad shots. Right at them and high level defense.

« Reply #1805 on: May 26, 2018, 10:51:39 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale
I wonder if Stevens is pulling Larkin out of a hat for tomorrow's game? Even an appearance could throw Lue into a tailspin.

« Reply #1806 on: May 26, 2018, 10:52:19 AM »

Offline Boston Garden Leprechaun

• Dennis Johnson
  • Tommy Points: 1550

Unfortunately because the other team we're facing has Lebron.  ::)

the NBA is stupid if they favor lebaby. he has made 7 straight finals. they will be destroyed if they play GS. boston is an upstart team with some huge angles to play from NBA. young studs like JT and JB. overcoming injuries and starting a great run in which we will be back next year and for years to come hopefully.  boston has better fans and better arena and can give NBA great looks in the finals. plus we are the best franchise in NBA history. the NBA needs to just detach their wagon from lebron and let him fade into the sunset. boston can give us a much better more exciting series than the cavs could in finals even if we were swept. tons of angles to run on for the NBA with boston looking into future. lebrons time has run out. nobody will watch him if they make finals anyway. i sure as helll wont. maybe lebron bandwagon fan bois. Clevelandand has no tradition and no history. they are a joke in the NBA. 
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #1807 on: May 26, 2018, 10:53:52 AM »

• Dennis Johnson
"I felt some pain throughout my entire right side of my ankle into my leg," said James, who played 46 of 48 minutes. "I was just hoping for the best, obviously, because I've seen so many different injuries, and watching basketball with that type of injury, someone fall into one's leg standing straight up. Luckily, I was able to finish the game."

James walked slowly, almost shuffling his feet as he left Quicken Loans Arena early Saturday morning.

wow. we need to run him into the hardwood come sunday. wear him out and make him quit. his body can only take so much. love could be out and THUG SMITH is hurting also. run like theoir is no tomm on sunday because their is no tomm if we lose.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #1808 on: May 26, 2018, 10:55:26 AM »

Offline hpantazo

• Kevin McHale

I'm not buying it at all.

« Reply #1809 on: May 26, 2018, 10:55:42 AM »

Online celticinorlando

• Paul Pierce
  • MASTER OF PANIC

wow. we need to run him into the hardwood come sunday. wear him out and make him quit. his body can only take so much. love could be out and THUG SMITH is hurting also. run like theoir is no tomm on sunday because their is no tomm if we lose.

Yeah..I think James and Smith prolly have sprained ankles..Smith was said to hardly be able to walk after the game.

It is really right there for the Celtics. They lost last night but there was a lot of physical damage on the Cavs

« Reply #1810 on: May 26, 2018, 10:55:43 AM »

• Dennis Johnson
IF James can play 46 minutes again...then the guy is either not human or on roids. I do think if Boston can run and push the Cavs in the first half, by the 4th the Cavs will be gassed.

But Boston has to take the fight to them out of the gate. No waiting around, not settling for bad shots. Right at them and high level defense.

personally i would not be shocked if he is on HGH or anabolic steroids or some type of PED. we need to run him into the dirt sunday.
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #1811 on: May 26, 2018, 10:56:16 AM »

• Dennis Johnson
I wonder if Stevens is pulling Larkin out of a hat for tomorrow's game? Even an appearance could throw Lue into a tailspin.

YES PLEASE PLEASE!

WE WANT LARKIN!
LET'S GO CELTICS!

« Reply #1812 on: May 26, 2018, 11:01:00 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion

Yeah right. He's likely saying this so he can have his "push through the pain" type game. MJ had the flue game, LeBron has the "whole right leg is sore" game. And the media will paint LeBron's as more impressive! Book it
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #1813 on: May 26, 2018, 11:01:21 AM »

Offline Tr1boy

• Paul Pierce
  • Tommy Points: 867
these three road loses were some of the worse coaching I have seen out of CBS

no real plan.  Just go out there guys and do your best

Jaylen Brown and Terry Rozier were clearly ON, on the offensive end tonight.  So you need to draw up a game plan (after the half) to have these two launch shots after shot after shots.

But instead he gives the green light to Morris, Smart etc.   This is what not to do , in order to win close tough away games. 

In game 5, Baynes starting was perfect in order to make Lebron think twice before driving in the lane/alter his shots.  Also worked well in the 1st quarter of game 6

Then he sits him , brings in Morris, and things get real messy.  GO back to Baynes

The players need to follow detail?? CBS didn't follow his own advice

it really makes me question what he is telling these players. i think he gives green light to anybody with no concern. how about keep killing them in the paint at the rim until they collapse 4 guys then we can shoot wide open threes. it is nuts how he lets them get away with garbage.

Exactly

Its because he "believes" in them.  For away games 3,4,6 (and vs Bucks in game 6).... you have to coach tighter than that. 

Otherwise without the very best talent, he wont be able to win at the highest level just based on faith

« Reply #1814 on: May 26, 2018, 11:03:26 AM »

• Dennis Johnson

maybe semi for a short stint also for defense. larkin can facilitate.
LET'S GO CELTICS!