Author Topic: a rebound-a rookie a Kyrie move and brads inbound zone  (Read 1290 times)

a rebound-a rookie a Kyrie move and brads inbound zone
« on: October 29, 2017, 05:24:03 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Marcus clutch gene that ability to outfight and grapple an offensive rebound-tatum just smooth all game and kyrie mesmerizing drive through the paint ..

A simple flubbed inbounds play by Miami and Brad out coaching Eric Spoelstra
Jaylen struggled using his speed, he outruns his handles and rushes his finishes.
 but was impressed as Brad and his teammates let him play through it.
The weight Marcus shed has certainly helped his quickness and lift-nice floater in lane and his dribbling skills on show
 Tatum played a cool smooth game almost Horford like
And Horford must love the Celts giving him the keys to gallup bringing the ball up.
What big guy doesn't love having guard duties and shooting threes as Baynes bangs away underneath and hits his 12 footers-another great move by Ainge
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 05:36:23 AM by rollie mass »

Re: a rebound-a rookie a Kyrie move and brads inbound zone
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2017, 08:46:09 AM »

Offline hodgy03038

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 440
  • Marcus Smart #1 Fan
I love Smart and he is always in there at the end because he is a fighter, a winner. What really impresses me is that Brad puts in the rookie at the end which tells me a lot about how much trust Brad has in the kid. This kid is going to be special. I saw a few times last night where he displayed a killer instinct in drives to the hoop. I do love our bigs too. I mean Horford is really an all around team player but you have to love Baynes and his toughness and his defense and verticality. Theis I like a lot but even though he made some mistakes last night he seems to have great instincts. I was not impressed with Jaylen's effort last night and I think he is pressing too hard. Jaylen, practice your free throws and 3 point shots. Some of the 3s he throws up there are ugly.  Kudos to Kelly last night he played very well against us and he gave a very good and complimentary interview before the game.

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2017, 09:43:48 AM »

Offline Surferdad

• Cedric Maxwell
  • Tommy Points: 972
  • "He fiddles...and diddles..."
...I think he is pressing too hard. Jaylen, practice your free throws
This.  OK to be pressing hard and be a candidate for MIP, but hit your free throws at a higher percentage.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2017, 03:48:18 PM »

Offline spikelovetheCelts

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 113
  • Peace it's a board. We all will never agree.
Way to go get it Marcus. Danny nailed both J's. This is going to be a special team. Everyone who does not play has potential. We also get a really Good player back this week in Morris. I know we look forward to all timeout plays with Brad too. Too bad we now lose a T a game. This is a special time to be a Celtic for sure.
"People look at players, watch them dribble between their legs and they say, 'There's a superstar.'  Well John Havlicek is a superstar, and most of the others are figments of writers' imagination."
--Jerry West, on John Havlicek