Author Topic: Celtics (5-2) at Knicks (2-2) 10/21  (Read 5459 times)

Re: Celtics (5-2) at Knicks (2-2) 10/21
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2008, 09:50:52 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
pob playing much better now. mabey he's one of those guys that need a few runs up and down before they get into the flow. still not hustling every trip though, and looks bad on defense when he gets isolated.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 09:55:59 PM by crownsy »
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion

Re: Celtics (5-2) at Knicks (2-2) 10/21
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2008, 09:55:29 PM »

Offline crownsy

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 157
If thats the lineup we are going to see thoughout this season, then this offseason has been an absolute failure.

For a team that need'et to cover lost assests (poss) we, if your right, have added nothing but pruit from the d-league and some more street wearing cash collecting scrubs.

I personly think there's a ton of potential in Patrick O'Bryant and Walker to some extent, what you have to do, to get a break in the face of Doc Rivers, thats what i dont understand.

right, because posey was the messiah . last year thats the same championship rotation if i take out walker and add posey, this year its "utter failure" . please.

a healthy TA, who is, and i wasen't a big TA booster coming in, looking very, very good. if he can keep this up, he'll be a great 6th man, which i didn't think was possable. (yet another issue i'd be ecstatic to be wrong about  ;)). and the way leon, house, baby and pruitt are playing, clearly this bench is good. posey being gone clearly will hurt, but im done with the emo "oh lawd!!! our bench stinks because we lost one guy! we are the doomed!!!" movement, its tired.

as to POB, mabey he should try hustling every play and playing defense, because right now he isn't. he's gotten toasted on cuts 3-4 times now just by being slow back, and he's taking HORRID shots. he's taken 3 17-19 footer bricks with 15+ on the shot clock now.

his rebounding and passing have been decent this game, but he's leaving a lot to be desired atm.

leon and baby are out playing him at the 5 by leaps and bounds right now.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 10:03:01 PM by crownsy »
“I will hurt you for this. A day will come when you think you’re safe and happy and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. And you will know the debt is paid.” – Tyrion