Author Topic: veteran leadership and legend leadership  (Read 472 times)

veteran leadership and legend leadership
« on: April 27, 2019, 01:58:33 AM »

Offline rollie mass

• Antoine Walker
  • Tommy Points: 1233
Another side effect of Gordon Hayward injury was the loss of leadership that he brings.The resentment that built as he played his way back at the expense of regular season and took minutes from players .
Gordon and Al both have a right play, solidness that would have balanced Kyrie and our kids.
Gordons leadership stems from making the right play, playing positional defense in many ways he is perfect for Horford and Kyrie.
The loss of John Havilcek brings to forefront the loss of those Celtic greats that played here and stayed here.
They embodied, what the Celtics stood for and their love for the game transcended to another level in retirement.The Rafters and the Hall of Fame.And for all the players and their contributions as a team the banners and world championships.

I don't care for the way the NBA is going but i can see what a healthy Gordon will bring back to the Celtics.
I hope Kyrie realizes what he has here,what can be built on and hopefully the playoffs show it.
If he walks, it's like a slap in the face to Celtics basketball and its history.It's not for everybody.
Will the pull of joining those banners,jerseys and what they stand for be enough for Kyrie.
I know one guy that its enough for, Marcus Smart.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 04:06:39 AM by rollie mass »