Author Topic: Sources: NBA considering reseeding conference finalists, postseason play-in  (Read 12587 times)

Offline LilRip

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 391
That’s good to hear. I really don’t see a problem with the current playoff structure. Sure, sometimes the “climax” happens in the WCF, but there’s still something to be said about East vs West. And then you have the logistics and rivalries side of it.
- LilRip

Offline shut_the_gate

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 26
I wish the NBA would follow the MLB and make the division standing important, so the winner of each division makes it to the playoffs and then there is a wildcard playoff for the best records. This actually values the Division championship unlike now where it is essentially meaningless. It also really annoys me how NBA media whine about how the current NBA playoff set up is unfair to some teams... when the NFL and MLB has the same issue since the start of their leagues and everybody is fine with it. As if Red Sox wouldn't want to be an easier division without dealing with Tampa and Yankees on a weekly basis or i'm sure Arizona Cardinals in the NFL LOVE having Seahawks, 49ers and Rams in their division.