Author Topic: Who's pumped up for Saturday regardless of all the bad news?  (Read 6563 times)

Who's pumped up for Saturday regardless of all the bad news?
« on: April 16, 2009, 09:54:20 PM »

Offline kheeko

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 69
I'll be setting my alarm for 8:00 (west coast) thatll give me enuff time for breakfast and a shower. lol

ANybody going to be at the game? I'll be watching from my 52" sammy and onkyo surround sound =]

Re: Who's pumped up for Saturday regardless of all the bad news?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 09:56:24 PM »

Offline twinbree

• Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 170
I'll be setting my alarm for 8:00 (west coast) thatll give me enuff time for breakfast and a shower. lol

ANybody going to be at the game? I'll be watching from my 52" sammy and onkyo surround sound =]

I am! Its been a tough day but the Cs will bounce back. I'm looking forward to a good win and good health on Saturday.
Tommy: He's got a line about me. Tell him the line.

Mike: Everybody 60 or over knows Tommy as a player. Everybody 40 or over knows Tommy as a coach. Everybody 20 or over knows Tommy as a broadcaster. And everybody 10 or under thinks he's Shrek.

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 09:56:47 PM »

Offline TonyAllenisbest

• The Green Kornet
  • Tommy Points: 20
I'm pumped up for the game. I'll be up early and standing 2 feet from my TV for the entire game hopping up and down like a nut saying "LET"S GO" about 1000 times and giving the Perkings slam the ball on the ground reaction after every opposing basket, hopefully there aren't too many.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 10:07:19 PM »

Offline Celtic_E

• Oshae Brissett
  • Tommy Points: 10
Hell yeah I'm pumped up for the game. It's the first game of our title defense run. Make me proud Celtics  :)

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2009, 10:31:36 PM »

Offline RockinRyA

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 699
LETS GO CELTICS!!!

i think the fakers wouldnt reach the finals  ;D

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 10:36:32 PM »

Offline TatteredOnMySleeve

• Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 107
Hell yeah I'm pumped up for the game. It's the first game of our title defense run. Make me proud Celtics  :)

Its actually the 83rd game of the title defense, and they did a hell of a job defending it in the regular season, and I expect nothing less in the postseason regardless of how obtainable the ultimate goal is..

Yeah Im excited!
When you got it going, you got it going. I just keep my focus down the stretch. That's when I want the ball. I'm just not afraid to fail."-PaulPierce

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 10:41:22 PM »

Offline MattD

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 46
I wrote this in the strategy thread, too, but while I'd obviously like KG to be out there, I'm excited that some of the young guys who we drafted (or acquired on draft night) and have watched develop will get extended minutes and an expanded chance to show what they can do.  I feel, without any justification of course, like a proud parent at how these guys have improved as Celtics; and I'm thrilled to imagine what a can of whup-a** guys like Powe, BBD, and Rondo may be about to unleash on people and teams that are counting us out.  (Let's not forget that having a healthy Ray Allen in the playoffs will be nice, too.)  While the odds are certainly against us, I think this is a team that has learned something about how to win, and I'm looking forward to seeing them come together, play their hearts out, and give us, and themselves, a playoff run worthy of the Celtics name.

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 10:43:02 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Tommy Points: 5350
  • Thumper of the BASS!
please stop disrespecting paul pierce

it seems we forgot about him and he was always the one that got us through

this is not a sad day..it time for us and the world to see what the C's are made of...lead by paul

I"M PUMPED!!!!

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 10:49:41 PM »

Offline Brigga

• Svi Mykhailiuk
  • Tommy Points: 8
Bummed Earlier.. But Its time to start getting Pumped, ITS THE PLAYOFFS!! We relied on Pierce for many years we can all hop on his back again. Im looking at Leon Powe to have a big role in our playoff run. He's going to have his chance to bust out as a true threat

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 10:55:31 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
many became Celtics fan cause of kg and ray..not me...walker and paul was the best one to punch for me at that time.walker left which gave paul the stripes..he needs to run this..even if kev was healthy it still on the truth.."and the truth shall set u free"
qoute from Esther from "Sanford and Son"

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 10:57:10 PM »

Offline mmbaby

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 53
I'm super pumped for Saturday. GO CELTICS!!!

So true...Paul Pierce is the point maker and the main reason we've gotten this far.
I too am so proud of our new players and how much they've improved this year. Doc is just the greatest coach in the world and CELTICS ARE GOING TO BE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN IN 2009!

GO BIG BABY DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 11:02:35 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
I'm super pumped for Saturday. GO CELTICS!!!

So true...Paul Pierce is the point maker and the main reason we've gotten this far.
I too am so proud of our new players and how much they've improved this year. Doc is just the greatest coach in the world and CELTICS ARE GOING TO BE THE WORLD CHAMPIONS AGAIN IN 2009!

GO BIG BABY DAVIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice post but,

"sumthin jus aint right"

keith sweat

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 11:09:38 PM »

Offline butterbeanlove

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 191
Anytime the C's are in the playoffs I'm there (anytime in the regular season I'm there, but whatever). I'm not one of those who wait until we clinch the title to buy a green T-shirt and show up at the victory parade.

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 11:12:43 PM »

Offline BASS_THUMPER

• Scal's #1 Fan
  • Ed Macauley
  • Thumper of the BASS!
Anytime the C's are in the playoffs I'm there (anytime in the regular season I'm there, but whatever). I'm not one of those who wait until we clinch the title to buy a green T-shirt and show up at the victory parade.

yes sir..cosign

tp

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 11:30:21 PM »

Offline Steve Weinman

• Author / Moderator
  • Jim Loscutoff
  • Tommy Points: 33
  • My alter ego
Absolutely.  Let's go C's!

-sw

Reggies Ghost: Where artistic genius happens.  Thank you, sir.