Author Topic: Himmelsbach: Kyrie has "ghosted" the Celtics the past few weeks  (Read 5040 times)

Re: Himmelsbach: Kyrie has "ghosted" the Celtics the past few weeks
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2019, 11:40:50 PM »

Offline ozgod

• JoJo White
  • Tommy Points: 1362
I don't understand the animosity. Why does he need to ghost the team? Just tell them you're leaving and move on

Not classy

+1.  I don't get why either.

Some people are passive aggressive. It’s like breaking up with someone via text message, or quitting a job by just never going back to work. Just a personality quirk.
Any odd typos are because I suck at typing on an iPhone :D

« Reply #46 on: June 18, 2019, 12:14:28 AM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065
Nick Wright "If the Celtics are not clearly without question winning the trade, they're not gonna make the trade. They've cashed in with their assets 1 time since they got them from the Nets in 2013: The Kyrie Trade. Boston is now in no-man's land."

This is so horribly wrong I can't even begin to describe it.

What was trading the #1 pick in the draft two years ago--sitting on your assets? And how did that work out?

Same goes for many other moves going back to the Brooklyn trade. That was cashing in our assets, part I.

Compared to those, trading the BKN pick (which netted Collin Sexton of all people) is trivial.

Nick Wright sounds like a moron.

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2019, 12:16:13 AM »

Offline gouki88

• NCE
  • Red Auerbach
  • Tommy Points: 3141
  • 2019 & 2021 CS Historical Draft Champion
Nick Wright "If the Celtics are not clearly without question winning the trade, they're not gonna make the trade. They've cashed in with their assets 1 time since they got them from the Nets in 2013: The Kyrie Trade. Boston is now in no-man's land."

What was trading the #1 pick in the draft two years ago--sitting on your assets? And how did that work out?

Same goes for many other moves going back to the Brooklyn trade. That was cashing in our assets, part I.

Compared to those, trading the BKN pick (which netted Collin Sexton of all people) is trivial.

Nick Wright sounds like is a moron.
Fixed that for ya
'23 Historical Draft: Orlando Magic.

PG: Terry Porter (90-91) / Steve Francis (00-01)
SG: Joe Dumars (92-93) / Jeff Hornacek (91-92) / Jerry Stackhouse (00-01)
SF: Brandon Roy (08-09) / Walter Davis (78-79)
PF: Terry Cummings (84-85) / Paul Millsap (15-16)
C: Chris Webber (00-01) / Ralph Sampson (83-84) / Andrew Bogut (09-10)

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2019, 12:22:08 AM »

Offline Boris Badenov

• Rajon Rondo
  • Tommy Points: 1065

Nick Wright sounds like is a moron.
Fixed that for ya

Thanks and TP.