Author Topic: CSN Draft Lottery Special  (Read 914 times)

CSN Draft Lottery Special
« on: May 21, 2016, 04:42:59 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
  • Tommy Points: 219
Boston is blessed with dozens of living legends as ex-players, ex-coaches, journalists, and analysts to team together for a top shelf draft television special in this, the most exciting and complex of draft summers in franchise history. We have more access to insightful and informed commentary than any other NBA city has. Your 2016 CSN Draft Lottery Special starting lineup, ladies and gentlemen: Kyle Draper, Brian Scalabrine, and A. Sherrod Blakely.
"Young man, you have the question backwards." - Bill Russell

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

Re: CSN Draft Lottery Special
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2016, 04:55:15 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
Blakely's face...does he have a glass eye or is that just severe facehandedness? Either way, somebody shop his face halved and mirrored. I bet they'd be hilariously different, the left face and the right face.

"My guess is that an aggregator of expert opinions would be close in terms of results to that of Danny." - Roy H.

Re: CSN Draft Lottery Special
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 05:02:34 PM »

Offline Dino Pitino

• NCE
  • Don Chaney
To be fair, they haven't really been boring and they aren't really wrong. They're cutting loose. Their points are...on point. It's watchable. The flagship could just be giving us so, so much better of a special than this.

Sigh...least it's not Tanguay and Dickerson.

Okay...now I'm counting my blessings.

Three cheers for Team DSB!