Author Topic: The over-reaction thread: Trade a starter and make this team better contest!  (Read 17227 times)

Offline ssspence

• Paul Silas
  • Tommy Points: 403
I posted this in trade ideas, but since it's far-fetched and probably a bad idea anyway...

Would you do this deal?

Kirlenko and Korver for Ray Ray

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=434~2011~9&teams=2~2~26&te=&cash=

First of all, not saying i would do this, and it's not gonna happen is it. But i think it's an interesting thought, and i'll tell you why -- there one important reason why this might be key to the Cs: the ability to cover LeBron in the playoffs. I love Ray, and appreciate his toughness, but Paul is more important to this team than Ray come playofftime. Asking Paul to cover LeBron in the playoffs could mean then end of their season -- LeBron has become that good. AK-47 (if healthy) is one of the few with the agility and length to cause LBJ problems.

Korver of course adds some scoring to the bench, and situational shooting at the end of games, which would be an added plus.
Mike

(My name is not Mike)

Offline RebusRankin

• Satch Sanders
  • Tommy Points: 923
Three way between Miami, Boston and Minnesota.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=9~1021~77~2757~2389~2777~1987&teams=16~14~2~2~14~14~2&te=&cash=

Boston trades: Ray Allen, Brian Scalabrine
Boston receives: Dwayne Wade, Ryan Gomes, Calvin Booth

Miami trades: Dwayne Wade
Miami receives: Brian Scalabrine, Al Jefferson, Rashard McCants

Minnesota trades: Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Rashard McCants, Calvin Booth
Minnesota receives: Ryan Allen

Offline nickagneta

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 8794
  • President of Jaylen Brown Fan Club
Just giving this a bump as the poll will go up tomorrow morning with the winner being announced Monday.

Get up your trade and a chance at 17 TPs plus one for the 18th banner soon to be won.