Author Topic: The Trade That Will Overload the CelticBlog Servers For Life  (Read 16508 times)

Re: The Trade That Will Overload the CelticBlog Servers For Life
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 05:14:50 PM »

Offline Aaron

• Kristaps Porzingis
  • Tommy Points: 18
Anbyody up for another go-round with Eric Montross?

Can never have enough big men!

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2008, 06:02:43 PM »

Offline Tradetime

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 115
Hilarious.  But seriously, you couldn't work Gerald Green and Marcus Banks in there somehow?

Part deux

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2008, 06:23:23 PM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 201
I am pouting.   >:(

I am the genius, me SShorefan 2.0. 

Trade genius I tell you and that's the problem....I have to tell you that I am the genius, while that Hobbs character has taken my genius, and in another posting improved on my genius and therefore getting more responses.

Oh sure, his idea is more grandious and will yield better results and oh sure his idea actually has posters believing its real, but that's not the point.  The point is I've been relagated to tooth fairy status while Santa Hobbs's trade is getting all the questionable posts.

Oh sure, I could have included Marcus Banks and GG, but that would have required a five team trade to past muster on the ESPN Trade Machine and I would have had to have done it without my boss seeing and thus putting me into compittion w/ Jssad for money and who wants that?

So, go post on Hobbs "great" trade -- I'll just sit here and pout.....hey wait, what if I include Scal and.......I'll be back with a more outrageous trade later!!!!

I'll get you Roy Hobbs!!!

(the following was sarcasm -- good natured sacrasm, but sarcasm none the less)
I love my kids, call me a sap - it's true.

« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2008, 06:24:43 PM »

Offline fairweatherfan

• Johnny Most
  • Tommy Points: 2365
  • Be the posts you wish to see in the world.
Great post Shore!  TP.  But you left out the part where Antoine gets named player-coach and Ainge has a weepy press conference to announce he's signed Tony Allen to a 5 year mid-level exception deal, and that he's deeply sorry for "ever turning my back on a true Celtic."  And Cassell gets hit by a bus.

« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2008, 07:10:54 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale

Trade genius I tell you and that's the problem....I have to tell you that I am the genius, while that Hobbs character has taken my genius, and in another posting improved on my genius and therefore getting more responses.

Oh sure, his idea is more grandious and will yield better results and oh sure his idea actually has posters believing its real, but that's not the point.  The point is I've been relagated to tooth fairy status while Santa Hobbs's trade is getting all the questionable posts.

Oh sure, I could have included Marcus Banks and GG, but that would have required a five team trade to past muster on the ESPN Trade Machine and I would have had to have done it without my boss seeing and thus putting me into compittion w/ Jssad for money and who wants that?

So, go post on Hobbs "great" trade -- I'll just sit here and pout.....hey wait, what if I include Scal and.......I'll be back with a more outrageous trade later!!!!

Lol.  Hilarious, SSF.  Yes, this thread needs more people questioning your sanity, although I guess you got a few of those, too.

Your thread has the Darth Vader post, though.  I'm jealous of that in my own right.

You and LarBrd33 have both earned multiple TPs today.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »

Offline Schupac

• Jayson Tatum
  • Tommy Points: 235
LOL sorry friend, when I first read your post I didn't think it was a joke but after everyone else's response I couldn't help myself.

So Roy should I just change my sig to "I made the Darth Vader post."?

But seriously I can't think of any team that could beat that squad.  This is blasphemy but... not even the '86 celtics.  Well, ok maybe the '86 celtics.  Larry Legend would find a way.  But no other teams.

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2008, 08:13:27 PM »

Offline MaineBleedsGreen

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 29
I'd like to see if we can get JR Bremer back from Europe if we are giving up Rondo in this deal.

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2008, 08:22:07 PM »

Offline cordobes

• NCE
  • Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 576
  • Basketball is like chess, only without the dice
I'd like to see if we can get JR Bremer back from Europe if we are giving up Rondo in this deal.

I'd rather try "Miracle" Milt Palacio.

TP for a well thought trade proposal SSFan.

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural

Milt Palacio, maybe?

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown

Lol.  Hilarious, SSF.  Yes, this thread needs more people questioning your sanity, although I guess you got a few of those, too.

Your thread has the Darth Vader post, though.  I'm jealous of that in my own right.

Another fun day.  Anyone besides me notice how many we have had of these since the Celts won it all?   Pretty nice!

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2008, 08:36:49 PM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown
Great post Shore!  TP.  But you left out the part where Antoine gets named player-coach and Ainge has a weepy press conference to announce he's signed Tony Allen to a 5 year mid-level exception deal, and that he's deeply sorry for "ever turning my back on a true Celtic."  And Cassell gets hit by a bus.

Antoine as a player coach???  Now that would really shutdown the servers!!

My head just exploded!!!

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2008, 08:54:38 PM »

Offline OriginalODb

• Sam Hauser
  • Tommy Points: 31
Will we still have room on the roster to bring in Joe Forte?

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2008, 09:00:08 PM »

Offline SShoreFan 2.0

• Jaylen Brown
Will we still have room on the roster to bring in Joe Forte?
]]

Oh sure, he'll be in charge of security!!   ;D

« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2008, 09:06:25 PM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural

Another fun day.  Anyone besides me notice how many we have had of these since the Celts won it all?   Pretty nice!

Yeah, it's definitely nice that most of us don't take things too seriously.  It's definitely silly season on here.

« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2008, 01:49:47 AM »

Offline jdub1660

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 87
giving up 2 of our starters for a washed up chunky walker..NO...Al Jeff...yes...Randy Foye..not really
that would put our team in a hole for guards..forget that.
Can't stop, Rondo!