Author Topic: Question about Section DECKR at the Garden  (Read 5032 times)

Question about Section DECKR at the Garden
« on: November 13, 2009, 11:03:25 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167
Where is Section DECKR? I have tickets to tonight's game but I have no idea where the seats are. I tried to look at the 3D viewer but the only section that has deck in it seems to be the sports deck, however, I've got seat numbers and a row number and if I recall correctly, I don't think I've ever had a row number sitting in a suite.

TPs to all who reply.

Thanks.

Re: Question about Section DECKR at the Garden
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2009, 11:22:25 AM »

Offline Greenbean

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 418
It's not a suite, its more of a seat at a bar really. They are located btw lowers and uppers with a baseline view. 

Here's a link with all the info: http://www.nba.com/celtics/tickets/premium/sportsdeck.html

Have fun!

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2009, 11:36:35 AM »

Offline GroverTheClover

• Bill Walton
  • Tommy Points: 167
It's not a suite, its more of a seat at a bar really. They are located btw lowers and uppers with a baseline view. 

Here's a link with all the info: http://www.nba.com/celtics/tickets/premium/sportsdeck.html

Have fun!

Thanks! TP4U!

Edit: Whoa, wait, it says free food and soft drinks? Wow..

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »

Offline wil

• Brad Stevens
  • Tommy Points: 88
I had buddies that sat in the sportsdeck one game last year and loved it.  They recommend it to anyone who will listen.  comfy chairs and free food. 

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2009, 01:42:54 PM »

Offline CDawg834

• Jaylen Brown
  • Tommy Points: 57
If you have a row number, it sounds like you might have an assigned seat in one of the front rows, which is huge.  The general admission is first come/first serve, so people in the back row who don't get there early enough may not get a seat.  You can also get in seat waitstaff or head over to the bar for a drink, and there is a private bathroom right outside, so no lines.  Add the free buffet to that and it's a great experience, you will hopefully enjoy it.

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2009, 01:47:06 PM »

Offline RAcker

• Ray Allen
  • Tommy Points: 69
  • Law mercy!
Okay, I'll admit I'm jealous.   :-\