Author Topic: Help the guy from overseas  (Read 3134 times)

Help the guy from overseas
« on: November 08, 2009, 05:54:03 AM »

Offline Jack_Frost

• Jrue Holiday
  • Tommy Points: 52
Mmmmh... i wonder if this is the right place to write this topic, forget me if it doesn't. Let me say i'm a guy from overseas (Rome) that is coming to USA only to see the Celtics (am i crazy? maybe, but is a dream coming true): i've just bought two tickets for game against 76ers on 25th november, but i'm desperately looking for Celtics@Knicks (22 november, but no ticket on ticketmaster and is impossibile to buy from ticketexchage if you are overseas). Anyone can help? Do you think is it possibile to find at MSG the day of the game?

Any help about staying and touring Boston? I can't wait to stay there

Re: Help the guy from overseas
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 07:12:14 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
  • Tommy Points: 6430
  • Doc could learn a thing or two from Norman Dale
There are usually tickets available on stubhub.com, although a lot of times they're over face value.  Ebay (from a reputable seller) is another option.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

Portland CrotoNats:  2009 CB Draft Champions

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 09:20:23 AM »

Offline Jack_Frost

• Jrue Holiday
Thanks Roy, i'm sorry i've choosen the wrong place to post this thread. Now i'm trying to buy two from ebay (stubhub do not send tickets in Italy)...The seller say he can send tickets by email, is it possibile?

I appreciate also any help about Boston (accomodation, best pub and locals, things to see and not reported by the guides).

Thanks  ;)

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 10:30:55 AM »

Offline ACF

• Danny Ainge
  • Tommy Points: 1157
  • A Celtic Fan
Come on, help the guy out.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 10:33:09 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
Thanks Roy, i'm sorry i've choosen the wrong place to post this thread. Now i'm trying to buy two from ebay (stubhub do not send tickets in Italy)...The seller say he can send tickets by email, is it possibile?

Yeah, most tickets these days can be sent via email; at the gate, they'll scan the ticket's UPC label to make sure it's valid.

Just make sure the seller has a good feedback rating (99% or higher, with a lot of ratings.)  If they scan the ticket for you and it's a duplicate, they'll turn you away at the gate.

All the negativity in this town sucks. It sucks, and it stinks, and it sucks. - Rick Pitino

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 05:51:22 AM »

Offline Jack_Frost

• Jrue Holiday
Thanks again Roy,
I've just received via email two tickets bought on ebay... There is my name on them, how is it possibile??

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 06:02:36 AM »

Offline Roy Hobbs

• In The Rafters
  • The Natural
Thanks again Roy,
I've just received via email two tickets bought on ebay... There is my name on them, how is it possibile??

I'm not sure; it may be that the Knicks allow people to transfer their tickets.  I'd email the seller and customer service at Madison Square Garden / the Knicks ticket office, and make sure they give you the same answer. 

If the seller is reputable, I'm sure this is above-board.