Author Topic: Jamie Foxx Paralyzed and Blind?  (Read 2493 times)

Jamie Foxx Paralyzed and Blind?
« on: June 04, 2023, 10:32:04 AM »

Offline KG Living Legend

• Don Nelson
  • Tommy Points: 1136

This has been very strange.  Rumors that he's been very sick for months.  Now he's partially blind and Paralyzed from a blood clot after taking the Jab, this is being reported everywhere now including MSNBC.

Prayers to Jamie. Absolutely brilliant actor, comedian,  singer, one of the most talented men I've ever seen.

Re: Jamie Foxx Paralyzed and Blind?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2023, 10:46:14 AM »

Offline Moranis

• James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: 1533
Don't believe  AJ Benza
2023 Historical Draft - Brooklyn Nets - 9th pick

Bigs - Pau, Amar'e, Issel, McGinnis, Roundfield
Wings - Dantley, Bowen, J. Jackson
Guards - Cheeks, Petrovic, Buse, Rip

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2023, 10:48:10 AM »

Offline Neurotic Guy

• Dave Cowens
  • Tommy Points: 2509

This has been very strange.  Rumors that he's been very sick for months.  Now he's partially blind and Paralyzed from a blood clot after taking the Jab, this is being reported everywhere now including MSNBC.

Prayers to Jamie. Absolutely brilliant actor, comedian,  singer, one of the most talented men I've ever seen.

As someone who thinks the vaccination saved millions of lives worldwide and as someone who fully accepts that there are risks to every vaccination and we should take risks seriously, I am wide open to believing the vax could (does) cause bad outcomes for some people.   There is at present, however, zero confirmation that whatever Foxx’s illness is was caused by Covid-19 vax.

Right now it’s fear monger speculation (I’ve read a variety of articles) - could be true, but might not be.   Regardless, I hope that he recovers as I would hope the same for all people who have a bad reaction to Covid or any other vaccine. It shouldn’t be political - sadly it is.

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2023, 11:14:21 AM »

Offline Roy H.

• Forums Manager
  • James Naismith
  • Tommy Points: -25636
  • Bo Knows: Joe Don't Know Diddley
His daughter says he's home and playing pickle ball.  He's apparently entering contracts to host shows next year, and production is continuing on films he's starting in.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/jamie-foxx-mystery-illness-timeline-django-unchained-stars-health-scare

I guess being paralyzed and blind isn't as debilitating as it used to be?

I'M THE SILVERBACK GORILLA IN THIS MOTHER——— AND DON'T NONE OF YA'LL EVER FORGET IT!@ 34 minutes